“Wonderful atmosphere and good food for a special night”
Review of Restaurant Medure

Restaurant Medure
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Medure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Shoppes of Ponte Vedra plaza
Transit: There are no stops in Ponte Vedra Beach
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We came for a birthday dinner. From our greeting as we entered the restaurant, the prompt seating reflecting the time of our reservation, and a personable server...we couldn't have felt more comfortable. We ordered the duck pate, leek soup, a spinach salad with ...... The pate was excellent--however we would have liked more ....... The leek soup was smooth and tasty. The spinach salad left a lot to be desired and was rather soggy by the time it arrived at our table. However, the entrees were really the stars. My husband ordered the meatloaf and declared it worthy of a sophisticated restaurant (later we found that this entree has been on the menu for almost 12 years!), I ordered an evening special--trout on a bed of rice and covered by blue crab...very very tasty. We have always loved dessert souffles and enjoyed the delicious chocolate souffle that arrived at our table with perfect timing. The wine selection was more than adequate, even the single glass offerings. Finallly, the decor was exceptionally attractive. The live band was just setting up in another room as we were leaving. I would encourage a couple to try the chef's table seating that allows you to sit in a bar-like setting and see the food preparations. Because of the bar configuration, I wouldn't recommend this for more than two, because it would be difficult to talk across each other.

1  Thank discerninggourmand
There are newer reviews for Restaurant Medure

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The happy hour food is priced well and very good but the reason for the prices is b/c they are VERY VERY small....service was not good the evening we were there....had to get up several times to ask for a refill on drinks...

1  Thank C M
Reviewed 20 October 2013

A great restaurant in beautiful Ponte Vedra Beach, recently renovated because of a kitchen fire. Food is consistently excellent, and their "signature" dish is a fantastic meatloaf that is going to be a great pleasant surprise for those who order it. I NEVER eat meatloaf anywhere, so was shocked how good this was! Great, consistent service, with very friendly staff who are very loyal to the restaurant. Reservations a must.

1  Thank Etherdoc
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation for 8:00 on arrival I was told I could wait in the bar and they would contact me when a table was ready no big deal they never did. We were seated in a nice area with nice decor. 15 min later are waiter showed up 30 min later we hard are drinks ok not in rush so not a big deal again. The waiter had little personality and seamed to want to just push us through with out any real service.
The menu promised wonderful dishes not found very often in the Jax area so I was excited to order! When the food arrived it was just what I had been looking for and cooked to a prefect temp. When I tasted the duck I found they had bot seasoned it at ALL not cooked in a light duck fat salted flavored at all but plan like what you might find in a bar after a few drinks
The place over all is ok average but nothing to get excited for at least at a chain the over salt the food

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 October 2013

What a wonderful restaurant. You enter the door and start relaxing, amazing service, amazing staff and incredible food and wine. Our server was so knowledgeable about the wine list and suggested a great bottle. Our meals were great and we all came somewhat frazzled and just relaxed and enjoyed each other the food and the wine.