“One of the best” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Restaurant Medure

Restaurant Medure
Reserve with OpenTable
Restaurant Medure is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: In Shoppes of Ponte Vedra plaza
Transit: There are no stops in Ponte Vedra Beach
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I just had a wonderful experience. Meal was prepared perfectly. Service was great. Very attentive. We've been fortunate to dine at some excellent places and this is one of our top ten. We were so impressed we made reservations for the following night. Could not give it higher praise.

Visited April 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“Fantastic Atmosphere/Food/Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The meatloaf will change your life. Yes, it is as good as everyone says actually even better. Foie gras is amazing, lamb chops were excellent. Service was exceptional without being pretentious. They pour drinks by hand, not measured in jiggers. We waited a little while for our meal because it was so crowded and were offered complimentary mushroom soup which was heaven in a cup.

Visited April 2014
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“My home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

We are there so much as regulars that it's so nice to be called by our names and our drinks are almost at the table when we arrive. Truly always a wonderful dining experience . It's so nice to go to a fine establishment and not have to worry about baseball caps , t-shirts ,men with sandals . They truly do their best to maintain quality all around .The staff is smart , fun, and attentive. Love the monthly changes to the specials on the menu. Never ever had a bad meal, drink or bottle of wine there. Please don't go there if you are going to class down the restaurant . Dress up please , biz casual at least.

• Visited April 2014
Fort Lauderdale,Florida
“Ridiculously good!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I met a friend for dinner on my way through Jax,Fl. She picked this restaurant, saying it was one of her favorites...
This restaurant knows what they are doing, both service wise, and food wise. It was perfection from start to finish...attentive yet unobtrusive service, and stellar food. We had the duck and fois gras pate, which is as good as any I have had in Paris, and the rack of lamb...outstanding, we chose brussel sprouts and spaghetti squash as sides, and each was ....well, at the risk of repeating myself, outstanding.
Great wine list, and our waiter was asked to bring a taste before we ordered, which he did with a smile.. This, I told the waiter, was one of the top ten dinners of the last ten years, and he said he hears that a lot...ill bet he does! I live five hours away, and am considering driving back for dinner, it was that good!!

• Visited April 2014
Indialantic, Florida
“Best Meatloaf EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Our son brought us here for an amazing dinner. We ate in the lounge which is much more low key(like us!) the music was great the service was awesome and the food was out of this world! I had their famous family recipe Meatloaf, the best ever! My husband had the lamb and he said in his top two best ever! Our son had the Tenderloin, I also sampled...it melted in your mouth!!!! I will for sure return for excelent wine and food, superior service in a wonderful atmosphere!!!

• Visited March 2014