“Won’t be back!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Dined here with some friends for a girls night out. We all had a starter salad that was just average. One friend ordered a dirty martini with extra olives stuffed with blue cheese. The menu was underwhelming and decided on pasta with veggies. It was so so. I could have made this better at home! The service as slow and it was very warm in the restaurant and don’t think the air conditioning was working properly!! It was very uncomfortable! My girlfriend got sick right before we left as we believe it might have been from the olives. She was sick for over 24 Hours! Will never go back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I sat by the bar and the atmosphere was welcoming and you could actually have conversations with others without having to raise your voice. The food was great and the variety of seafood was diversified. They lack a little bit of ingenuity for hard liquor drinks. Otherwise, it is a great place to eat seafood and relax.

Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve dined here several times, and we have a nice time and the food is tasty. The best thing on the menu is the pizza. I agree with other reviewers about difficulty with the staff and the kitchen taking longer than usual getting food out. This place is notorious for slow service. I know the dinner fish entrees are smaller portions but I have to report my wife’s featured fish entree. It’s was a grouper with shrimp. The dish came out and it had about 5 oz of fish on it and one shrimp! Asked the waiter about what happened to the other shrimp, and he informed me that it comes with only one but “it’s a jumbo shrimp “. If the menu says fish and shrimp, shouldn’t there be a least 3 jumbo shrimp? I posted the picture of the dish as it was presented. I’ll go there for the pizza.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

From the moment we sat down it felt like everything was difficult for the staff members! Our waitress seemed like she struggled to understand us..yes we are British but we all speak the same language. My husband and I live in Orlando so if anything our accents are even easier to understand! We ordered our two year old daughters pizza before we ordered drinks yet it was the last thing to arrive at the table. The poor thing was starving! The pizza we approved of. The bottle of red wine was good too. However, the prosecco was flat, the pasta was raw, the salmon was more charcoal than fish and the vege medley on the side was half raw and half luke warm! We complained about the food and it was taken on board. My husband then asked to speak to the manager who is also the chef. He had already given me a dirty look as he passed our table but his attitude to my husband was appalling. I don’t agree the customer is always right, but I don’t know how anyone expects to run a business when their attitude is to argue with the customer in the middle of the restaurant. On this occasion we were right, the chef even admitted that when he saw the pasta go out he knew it wasn’t right.. so why send it out? That is shocking!!!!!! Clearly he isn’t a great chef and clearly this isn’t a great restaurant. We all left hungry, disappointed and quite frankly upset by how our complaint was handled. No customer should be dealt with in an argumentative manner. We won’t return and we have been sure to tell our friends not to go. We are in town for the golf as my husband is part of the pga tour and we made sure to warn the other golfers and caddies to avoid this place and stick to the other fabulous restaurants in the village.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch traveling up the coast from St. Augustine. Received very good service and enjoyed our meals a lot. Would love to return for dinner. Decor is nice and inviting. Bread arrived warm, crusty and delicious. Had a simple salad and capellini , husband had mushroom risotto. All good.