“Good value and Great location”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel staff provided great service, the facility was clean and perfectly situated for our visit to St Augustine. The hotel is near restaurants and situated next to an upscale shopping center. I would highly recommend this hotel when traveling the NE coastline,

• Stayed: June 2014
Chuck S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear heathernta, Thank you for your review. Our northeast Florida location provides ready access to many attractions along the coastline and we are pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for "highly" recommending our hotel.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

from the moment we walked into the hotel we were greeting with a warm smile and a gracious greeting. Every person I came in contact made us feel like we were welcome. Food was great, bar was very friendly and the beer was cold... Love the adjusting bed too...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Chuck S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Paul T, Thanks so much for the "awesome" review! We are sincerely pleased that you enjoyed your stay and the staff and accommodations. We hope you'll stay with us again when you find yourself back near the beach.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This was my first time visiting Jacksonville, FL and I chose this particular hotel because it was close to all the beaches. My stay was wonderful because everyone from the front desk, to the bar employees, to the cleaning staff were so helpful and did everything they could to make my stay pleasant. I was very pleased and would recommend this hotel to anyone. The room was very clean and the bed was SOOOOO comfortable. If I decide to go back this will definitely be where I would stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Felicia H., What a wonderful review, especially for a first-time visitor to the Jacksonville & St. Augustine area. We hope you'll decide to return and enjoy the many attractions our area has to offer.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Wonderful hotel. Great location between Jacksonville and Ponte Vedra. The amenities were excellent. Small pool to sun bathe or cool down at the end of the day. Bar and restaurant were satisfactory. The front desk staff were very knowledgeable and helpful. They offered referrals for dinner and driving directions. Very Clean. Prompt service. Pleasant staff. The complimentary Breakfast Bar was better than any hotel we've stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 630faithb, What a great way to start your 5-star review - "Wonderful hotel." Thank you very much for posting to TripAdvisor about your stay with us. The staff pride themselves on offering the very best hospitality service possible and they greatly appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel has one of the friendliest staff I've ever met. They never fail to greet you when you walk into the lobby and my kids and I loved their tasty treats they put out every afternoon. The rooms were very clean, but with all the electronics my family travels with, the rooms could've used a few more outlets. But then again, I'm sure this would've been a problem with most hotel rooms. I'm not sure if the restaurant, Mulligan's Pub, is owned by the hotel, but we found it a little lacking in the food department, although the wait staff, especially Julian, was exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Chuck S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Dear Missy C, Thank you very much for your 5-star review of your stay with us. The staff will be pleased to read your comments. And rest assured, we do read and act on guest comments. So I thank you for your compliments and your candor.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

This hotel is one of the best! Check in is super fast and friendly. The room was very comfortable. Keurig coffee maker is great. Bathroom toiletries very nice. The pool was relaxing although they could use a few more lounge chairs. They have fresh cookies and coffee and infused water in the lobby. The computer business center is handy, as are the book shelves with books to borrow and read.
When I was checking out, I let them know there was a small problem with the toilet running, and they provided me with a free breakfast at Mulligan's Pub - their on site restaurant.

I've stayed there twice and both times they made me feel right at home. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Chuck S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Tunicamom, thank you for your 5-star TripAdvisor review, especially for taking the time to note many of the amenities we offer. We greatly appreciate your "highly recommend" comment and your loyalty. We look forward to seeng you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I usually like Hilton Hotels. This one did not blow my socks off though. What saved them for me was the wonderful hotel staff members. Especially the Ladies who worked the breakfast. I also found the front desk very attentive & Helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Felisha N, Thank you for your review. Without honest feedback, we cannot improve. And I'm pleased that the staff were attentive and helpful.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ponte Vedra Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/Oceanfront
Hampton Inn Jacksonville Beach/O...
#3 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte Vedra Beach-Mayo Clinic Area
Hampton Inn Jacksonville/Ponte V...
#1 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedra Beach
The Lodge and Club at Ponte Vedr...
#3 of 4 in Ponte Vedra Beach
One Ocean Resort & Spa
One Ocean Resort & Spa
#1 of 3 in Atlantic Beach
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonvil...
#5 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach
6 mi away
Best Western Oceanfront
Best Western Oceanfront
#4 of 9 in Jacksonville Beach

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra? Share your experiences!