Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra
Ponte Vedra Inn & Club(Ponte Vedra Beach)
US$334
US$320
Hotels.com
Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa(Ponte Vedra Beach)(Great Value!)
US$277
Orbitz.com
US$146
Hampton.com
US$281
The Inn at Mayo Clinic(Jacksonville)
US$202
US$214
Holiday Inn Express(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Best Western Oceanfront(Jacksonville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$164
Agoda.com
US$180
US$162
All reviewsponte vedrafront deskstarbucks coffeegreat hotelwalking distanceconcert hallirish pubtpc sawgrasssawgrass villagefree breakfastpublix grocery storeconvenient locationhotel is locatedhome away from homeking suitewe've stayedwonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Me and my daughter used their hotel for a "girls trip" this past weekend and we had a GREAT time. It all started with the staff being right on top of our reservation and we truly felt like they expected us. Our room was clean and linens were bleached (which I love at a hotel) and smelled and looked clean. It is conveniently located behind a CVS drug store and a Publix grocery so it is very convenient when you forget things or maybe you just want a snack. It is literally a couple of miles from beach parking and the beach, although overcast, was lovely.
We bought the breakfast deal so we ate breakfast in the onsite restaurant Mulligans, and they cooked a mean omelet. :)

We WILL be back to this location, lots to do in this town and the beach is not too crowded!!

**Note**I would suggest that the bathroom floors be replaced because the grout was dirty looking although I am sure it was not, it has a dirty appearance, but that was the only negative thing I can say about the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Chuck S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville / Ponte Vedra, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Chris_d_a811, We are glad that you and your daughter had a "GREAT" time during your getaway. I always enjoy reading about guests who take advantage of the many conveniences our hotel has, including proximity to the beach, Publix, CVS. And you're right, there is "lots to do in this town." We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

You won't find a better value for Ponte Vedra Beach, FL The deluxe king suites were fabulous. Brand new Publix and a CVS 100 yards away walking. Walkable to TPC and Marriott Sawgrass. Outstanding value. This was our 3rd time at the hotel. Love it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear dottie20, guest loyalty is our greatest asset. Thank you! Nothing expresses customer satisfaction more than returning to stay with us again. We greatly appreciate you and your patronage.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

I needed a nights get away, this hotel was affordable and close. I checked in right before 3, I was greeted from about 12+ feet away...just as walking into the lobby, 2 smiling faces as if they were expecting only ME! I was given my key, a few bottles of cold water and directions to the pool.

My room was clean and neat, I headed to the pool and the GM(?) greeted me with an 'enjoy yourself' when I exited the SUPER CLEAN pool a while later the same person was passing by and asked me if I enjoyed the pool, if it was refreshing etc... I felt he genuinely cared and if I would have had a complaint would have taken care of it!!

The room, let me tell you, it's amazing that they have KEURIG! No more crappy tea in your room, a cupper of Keurig makes the morning start bright! I used the express check out and was asked if my stay was pleasant, I replied with yes, then I was shocked that she took it further, and asked if they could have done anything to have made it even better?!

Amazing customer service, next time I need a night away I'll head back here!

Thank you for making me feel welcomed!

P.S. Publix is right there as well as Aqua Grill (amazing food) and other local eateries, you surely won't starve :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear amys289, what a nice review! I can clearly visualize your experiences at the hotel - being warmly greeted and swimming in the pool to a request for your honest feedback about your stay. We are very happy that you enjoyed so many of the amenities and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This place is top notch!!
Staff is very friendly and helpful
Rooms are immaculate
They treat you like you are the only person there
Price is awesome
Dont miss this one!!!
Only down fall is Mulligans prices are a bit steep but there are many other places close by to eat

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jenna L, Thank you for your energetic, enthusiastic review! It sounds like you had a great time while here. Thanks for sharing your opinion, especially "Don't miss this one!!!"

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Most accommodating hotel I have been to in a long time. The manager was awesome and helped us with directions to get to our destination for our day trips. He took the time to offer breakfast earlier than opening time as we were leaving early. Clean and welcoming.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear 414virginiap, thank you for your 5-star review. We enjoyed reading your comments and are very grateful you've shared your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. Thanks again.