“good food, reasonable price, slow service, noisy”
Review of Skewers by Tento - CLOSED

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Tasty skewers of seasoned meats and nice sides / salad bar. Slow service and noisy, but reasonable prices.

Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I loved it. The service was excellent and so was the food. The Manager came over to see how we were doing. They made a nice strong drink and the dessert was good too. It's only been open for a few months and I have heard of some growing pains but at least for this night they seemed to have everything figured out.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Since I live locally, I'm always on the look out for great places to have lunch. I've exhausted most of the other options in the area since I've lived here for 5 years now. So when Skewers opened, I was curious to see what it was all about. I've been several times since they've opened. All have been great experiences!

The decor is very upscale and classy (especially for being inside a strip mall - where the old Aroma's used to be). The skewers have all been wonderful (I've had the Lombo/pork, Seafood and Chicken skewers) - you can add a salad / soup bar unlimited for $2.99 I believe. Not a bad deal at all. Skewers range from $8 - 11 each. Always a lot of food, and the seasonings are on-point. I hope this place sticks around in the area - turnover in Ponte Vedra Beach is very high - I hope Skewers will be here a while!

1  Thank Karastar
Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Welcome back Tento. Nice spin on the Brazillian Steakhouse concept.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect since the restaurant is in a strip mall type shopping area, but I was really surprised to find the food and the service really good. I was there for lunch and was greeted as soon as I entered. My server was attentive, but not hovering. I had the pork ke-bob and the cous-cous was wonderful, the pork tender and flavorful. I'll definitely go back the next time I'm in the area.