“Crowd didn't ge there till late” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Brazilian, South American
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Crowd didn't ge there till late”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012 via mobile

Drinks- decent caprihna. Service- very good even when our waiter got a large birthday party after we placed our order. Chef came out multiple times and worked the tables. Food- rib "wings" we're actually a few absolutely delicious BBQ ribs as an appetizer. The risotto under the ribs (cream and crystal hot sauce) was to die for. Coulda stopped there portion wise but we ordered the skewers. I had two meat- steak and sausage, my wife lamb and chicken. Fantastic meat and vegetables. We'll be back. Got them to serve me the crime brûlée martini in a rocks glass for dessert, it was so good i needed a second one ;)

The place was pretty empty at 7 on a Sat but by 830 the crowd had all shown up and the place was pretty full awaiting the band. Too bad the birthday guy who got up to sing mustang Sally was better than the lead singer, but that's not the restaurants fault.

1 Thank tuckyuk

FLA.
“good food, reasonable price, slow service, noisy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

Tasty skewers of seasoned meats and nice sides / salad bar. Slow service and noisy, but reasonable prices.

Visited August 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Good Eats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

My wife and I loved it. The service was excellent and so was the food. The Manager came over to see how we were doing. They made a nice strong drink and the dessert was good too. It's only been open for a few months and I have heard of some growing pains but at least for this night they seemed to have everything figured out.

• Visited July 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2012

Since I live locally, I'm always on the look out for great places to have lunch. I've exhausted most of the other options in the area since I've lived here for 5 years now. So when Skewers opened, I was curious to see what it was all about. I've been several times since they've opened. All have been great experiences!

The decor is very upscale and classy (especially for being inside a strip mall - where the old Aroma's used to be). The skewers have all been wonderful (I've had the Lombo/pork, Seafood and Chicken skewers) - you can add a salad / soup bar unlimited for $2.99 I believe. Not a bad deal at all. Skewers range from $8 - 11 each. Always a lot of food, and the seasonings are on-point. I hope this place sticks around in the area - turnover in Ponte Vedra Beach is very high - I hope Skewers will be here a while!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Karastar
Boston
“Fantastic Meal, Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Welcome back Tento. Nice spin on the Brazillian Steakhouse concept.