“Consistently excellent Thai food served with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuptim Thai

Tuptim Thai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Consistently excellent Thai food served with a smile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

My husband and I eat here often, sometimes in the restaurant and sometimes we pick up dinner. The food is always excellent, and the service has dramatically improved since they first opened. The servers are friendly and seem happy to be there. I highly recommend it!

• Visited June 2014

Florida
“Local regular customer. .. and we love it. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Tuptim is a hidden gem in a less than attractive shopping center. We have dined here dozens of times since they opened a few years ago. The food is flavorful and great quality. The warm and familiar service is always delivered with a smile. I am stingy with 5 star reviews.... but I have had 5 star experience here as well. Don't hesitate.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Who knew you could get excellent Thai food in a strip mall?”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014

My hubby and I like to patronize local PV restaurants, and one night our usual spots all had waits of 45min to an hour. I suggested we give Tuptim a try, hoping they might have room for us.

We stopped in about 7:45 and had just one couple ahead of us. Early diners left from two tables so we were all seated in 5 minutes. I was skeptical at first, mostly from prejudice against strip mall dining. However, the fabulous aromas and happy diners gave us hope. We ordered Tuptim rolls as appetizer, I had shrimp pad thai, and dh had the red snapper special. Everything was delicious - and plentiful! No room for dessert that visit.

We have been back several times, including a delicious prix fixe Valentine dinner complete with a little gift bag with cutesy hugging teddy bear salt shakers for the ladies.

Service is excellent, prices are moderate and food is the best Thai we've had in Jax. The bonus? This gem is a 10 minute drive from home.
Hours -
Lunch
Monday - Friday 11.00 am. - 03.00 pm.
Saturday 12.00 pm. - 03.00 pm.

Dinner
Monday - Friday 05.00 pm. - 10.00 pm.
Saturday 04.00 pm. - 10.00 pm.
Sunday CLOSED

• Visited November 2013
Atlanta, GA
“PV Thai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Dropped in for a late Lunch one afternoon and was completely delighted. The food was excellant, the dining area pleasant. Even though we were late we were not rushed. I'd go back and have supper anytime. The flavors, the ingredients, all were top notch. Well worth pulling off of US1 and dropping in.

• Visited April 2014
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Just simply superb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

You have to try this, don't be worried about the fact it looks a little small and is in a strip mall, this is superb food, trust me !!!!!
We decided we had enough steaks and burgers for a few days and spotted this place, we are so glad we did, stunning tastes and if you ask for it hot, you get properly hot and spicy not the normal watered down hot and and spicy we are used to when visiting the USA.

Visited April 2014