“Great Treatment - pleasant surroundings”
Review of Sawgrass Spa

Sawgrass Spa
Fairhope, Alabama
118 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great Treatment - pleasant surroundings”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have been coming to this Spa regularly now and always look forward to having a massage - and enjoy the quietness of the surroundings after that - absolutely great for a totally relaxing day!! The therapists are very knowledable and experienced - this time I had a Pedicure as well - and it was well worth it!
Definitel will come again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Gudrun R

Jacksonville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Stolen Credit Card”
Reviewed 2 March 2013

My wife and I had a massage to celebrate Valentine's Day. When I returned to the locker room, the attendant informed me he had changed the code as my locker was unlocked? Didn't think much of it until we stopped for gas only to learn my corporate AMEX card was missing from my wallet. After calling AMEX, and being informed that our credit card had been used at Target (just 10 miles north of the Spa) on two tries (ones for $1300 and once for $600). We telephoned the Spa and was told the gentleman in the locker room had never left the building. Maybe not, but our credit card did. Management and security called us and also informed that we were responsible for filing a police report.

Our massages were great, but the aftermath of our stolen credit card dwarfed our experience.

5 Thank Chris D