“Service? Bartender with attitude! ”

Dick's Wings and Grill
Cuisines: American
Alexandria, Virginia
“Service? Bartender with attitude! ”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Arrived at 6:30 for dinner and waited for 10 plus minutes to be greeted & seated. No one ever did so myself and another group decided to sit at the bar.

This is my second visit where I have sat at the bar & the brown haired bartender has had an attitude. There were only 5 people sitting at the bar, but she was too busy to go over what's on draft without telling me there are 15 beers on draft. Apparently that should be an acceptable reason for not providing the information. From where I was sitting I could not see what's on draft so I asked her for a list. At that point she finally quickly went through the list like I was putting her out. I should note that none of the other 4-5 people at the bar were waiting for her to take an order, so it was not like there was noticeable pressure on her to move on to others.

Finally when she took my order for a burger and I asked for mayonnaise, lettuce and pickles she quickly informed for me, with a tone, that they don't put mayonnaise on the burgers. Well fine, please place it on the side!! I mean is it really necessary to tell someone that wants mayonnaise that you don't place it on the burger? They just want mayonnaise! If you only offer it in the package, just bring the package.

As I said this is my second trip to the restaurant where I sat at the bar and had the same problem with the same person and I have tried to be friendly.

Surely management of the restaurant can find a bartender that likes people and likes to deal with people. I am certain that I'm not the only one that has had a problem with this person.

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“This restaurant is open.”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is open. Not sure if maybe this restaurant closed down and reopened but it is in business.

• Visited June 2014
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Closed”
Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

Location is closed as of 10/5/13. Closing was sudden. Was on of the few establishments in Nocatee. The developer is seeking a replacement.