“If you are in the mood for chicken salad, this is the place!”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Zoe's is a casual, cute lunch spot to sit under the umbrella and enjoy a great salad or sandwich. I like the chicken salad sampler plate...a variety of the most popular salads with a scoop of the famous Zoe's chicken salad in the center. The side of hummus and pita was also yummy!
You can also get anything on the menu to-go and they have the chicken salad, pimento cheese and fruit packaged daily to-go as well.

Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I decided to stop by and eat lunch here. We didn't know what type of food to expect. This restuarant is health conscience as it provided vegetarian, vegan and gluten free options. I ordered chicken salad sandwich. It was ok. I have had better. Daughter had grilled chicken. I can tell by the way she was eating it that she wasn't enthused.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

One of the greatest worries I have eating out is the quality of the food and will it make me ill. ZOE'S is very clean and the food is very fresh and properly served. Noisy restaurant, lots of kids present. But for a quick bite to eat or to take out, you can't beat it.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

The steak kabobs and potatoes make an awesome filling lunch. Hummus and pitas are so good and good for you. The restaurant is a little noisy - high ceilings and hard floors. You can sit outside if the weather is nice.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We eat here often for lunch when I visit my grandchildren. Food is Greek style and casual; an easy place for lunch especially with kids. The chicken and egg salad sandwiches are my favorites.