“Disney Dream Adult only Dinning Option”
Review of Remy

Remy
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2014

When on board the Disney Dream or Fantasy you may seek an adults only restaurant, so register your kids into the Oceaneer Lab and indulge yourself in an adult experience that will provide a lovely culinary experience in an atmosphere that offers a beautiful ocean view and an interesting French affair. Remy is modelled after the dining experience from the Disney movie Ratatouille. We went to brunch and Remy offered multiple courses of pure delight. We pared our brunch with a wine paring package for about $25 per person which meant the cost for brunch was a little over $50 per person which is extremely reasonable for the fantastic culinary experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Wow
If this was your last meal, you would be grateful. This was a beautiful, unbelievable evening. Neto, our main server was absolutely great and the sommelier was awesome. Just can't say enough. Do not miss it. Get the wine paring and then go for lunch a few days later.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

On board the Disney Fantasy is an adults only restaurant, modeled after the dining experience from Disneys Ratatouille movie. It is eight courses of pure splendor. They have two Michelin rated chefs one from America and one From France, I recommend each getting a menu from each chef so you can sample each other's plate. With wine and tip it comes to a little over $100 per person, and for the money I can say I have eaten at far more expensive places that just couldn't hold a candle to them. The lamb melts in your mouth, the black bass is flaky and sweet. Disney in General has great cruise food, but this was pretty staggering.

1  Thank Peter996
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just amazing start to finish. The menu offers two tasting options, one with a French flair, and one American. We both chose the American side, but they were quick to offer suggestions for substitutions for the non-meat eater. We also chose the wine pairing which I'd highly recommend. I won't go into further detail here as I'd love you to experience all the delightful surprises for yourself. If you can Briggette (sp?) as your server you will be delighted!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

My husband and I ate at Remy on the 6th day of our recent Western Carribean trip on the Disney Fantasy. We both thought it was worth the extra $75 per person. The restaurant is very pretty and relaxing. The meal took about 2 1/2 hours. You begin with an interesting champagne cocktail. I did not particular care for the flavor of it. We decided not to have the wine pairing for $99 more a person and glad we did not since I think we both would not have been able to eat all the courses if we were also drinking wine. We choose the french side of the menu but did make a few substitutions. I had a vegetable course with olive oil ice cream to begin which was very good. My husband had some type of goose liver mousse and he said it was great. We each had the large scallop dish which was cooked perfect but the sauce was overly salty which my husband mentioned to the waiter. Another course had sea bass which melted in your mouth. My husband had a beef course which he said was fantastic. Prior to dessert, the cheese cart comes out and you have a sample plate of various cheeses which was very tasty. Dessert was the best dessert I had the entire time on the Fantasty. It was a chocolate apricot dish, wonderful! Then a plate with various small desserts and candies is brought out. You can take them with you if you want which is what we did. The lemon tart was a mouthful of heaven. Loved it. The nougat with pistachios was also very tasty. You are also given a long stem red rose and when you return to your cabin there is a vase of water waiting for it. You are also given a box with four chocolates in it. I do agree with one of the other reviews, there were two dishes I felt were a bit salty. However, overall the experience was wonderful and I would highly recommend it. If you do not like to take time when eating this place is not for you. Also, we had difficulty understanding the waiter who had a heavy French accent.

1  Thank kelmel13