“What a way to end a cruise!”
Review of Remy

Remy
Cuisines: American, French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I think it was about nine courses that my wife and I enjoyed in Remy on our last of our cruise on the Disney Dream, a fantastic restaurant. All the decor has a Ratatouille touches, rats everywhere but exceptionally well done. The private dining room is decorated in the exact same way as in the film, very clever. The food was everything that I had hoped for and well worth the extra charge. The whole staff were most welcoming and very knowledgable about their trade. After chatting with our waiter, Andre, we discovered that the Remy team are the only team on board the ship that only concentrate on the one job and that anyone applying to work in the restaurant must have Michelin star experience. This quality and attention to detail really does shine through.
If you are considering splashing out for something a little special on your cruise, just go for it! You won't be disappointed.

2  Thank Steve R

Reviewed 7 August 2014

When on board the Disney Dream or Fantasy you may seek an adults only restaurant, so register your kids into the Oceaneer Lab and indulge yourself in an adult experience that will provide a lovely culinary experience in an atmosphere that offers a beautiful ocean view and an interesting French affair. Remy is modelled after the dining experience from the Disney movie Ratatouille. We went to brunch and Remy offered multiple courses of pure delight. We pared our brunch with a wine paring package for about $25 per person which meant the cost for brunch was a little over $50 per person which is extremely reasonable for the fantastic culinary experience.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Wow
If this was your last meal, you would be grateful. This was a beautiful, unbelievable evening. Neto, our main server was absolutely great and the sommelier was awesome. Just can't say enough. Do not miss it. Get the wine paring and then go for lunch a few days later.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

On board the Disney Fantasy is an adults only restaurant, modeled after the dining experience from Disneys Ratatouille movie. It is eight courses of pure splendor. They have two Michelin rated chefs one from America and one From France, I recommend each getting a menu from each chef so you can sample each other's plate. With wine and tip it comes to a little over $100 per person, and for the money I can say I have eaten at far more expensive places that just couldn't hold a candle to them. The lamb melts in your mouth, the black bass is flaky and sweet. Disney in General has great cruise food, but this was pretty staggering.

1  Thank Peter996
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Just amazing start to finish. The menu offers two tasting options, one with a French flair, and one American. We both chose the American side, but they were quick to offer suggestions for substitutions for the non-meat eater. We also chose the wine pairing which I'd highly recommend. I won't go into further detail here as I'd love you to experience all the delightful surprises for yourself. If you can Briggette (sp?) as your server you will be delighted!