This is as an RV Resort, does not quite live up to the resort tag.
Mixed groups French Canadiens both transient and permanent and Americans transient permanent have called a truce and get along great. Interior roads are very wide fifty feet. Sites are dirt and sand, some concrete sites available. Sites only have 30amp water and sewer. Electric is extra. Close to golf courses restaurants and dog/parks beaches. Unfortunately the smell of sewerage is disgusting and sitting/dining out in an evening is not possible. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- RV resort located in Southwest Florida. Combination of resort cottages and RVs. Numerous activities in winter season. Pool, hot tub, shuffleboard, petanque, tennis, etc. Bi-lingual staff (English French). Large sites to accommodate big rigs. 30/50 amp. Full concrete sites also available. Cottage sales and rentals also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotels.com so you can book your Harbor Lakes RV Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbor Lakes Rv Hotel Port Charlotte
- Harbor Lakes RV Resort Port Charlotte, Florida