We mostly enjoyed our stay at this La Quinta, however left early as their Internet connection was so bad it was annoying! If you do not care about using the Internet, this hotel is almost perfect for the value. Great location, courteous staff and very clean. We did have once incident where our room wasn't cleaned. They blamed it on us leaving our 'Do Not Disturb' sign out. However, we had removed it by 10:30 am. We thought it was very impolite and picky of them to be so eager to deny a slight. The rooms are small, but to be expected in such a heavy tourist area. Would we stay again, yes if they ever get their Internet connection working properly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If location, value, amenities, and great service is what you are looking for, La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte is HERE FOR YOU! Our new hotel features 81 comfortably-appointed guest rooms, including Free WiFi, a Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning, Outdoor Heated Pool & Jacuzzi, and a Business Center for your needs. Our new Bright side Market features Beer and Wine. We offer free shuttle service to nearby Punta Gorda for easy access to the airport and local areas. Our 24 hour award-winning staff is always HERE FOR YOU and willing to help with any question or desire you may have. When thinking Port Charlotte, think La Quinta! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Florida