Very friendly staff, dog friendly, and clean. Rooms are nice. Plenty of restaurants, gas stations and a Walmart down the street. There is a little pond with high brush by the back entry door with a sigh " beware of alligators." Breakfast in the AM is good. Make your own waffles, eggs, cereals, breads, bagels, oatmeal, ect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If location, value, amenities, and great service is what you are looking for, La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte is HERE FOR YOU! Our new hotel features 81 comfortably-appointed guest rooms, including Free WiFi, a Free Deluxe Continental Breakfast each morning, Outdoor Heated Pool & Jacuzzi, and a Business Center for your needs. Our new Bright side Market features Beer and Wine. We offer free shuttle service to nearby Punta Gorda for easy access to the airport and local areas. Our 24 hour award-winning staff is always HERE FOR YOU and willing to help with any question or desire you may have. When thinking Port Charlotte, think La Quinta! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Florida