Our flight home on Allegiant from the Punta Gorda airport was unexpectedly cancelled, and the airline provided us with a voucher for an overnight's stay at the Country Inn and Suites Port Charlotte (approximately 9.5 miles or so from the airport). We didn't know what to expect, but were happily surprised by a clean comfortable and quiet king suite for the night which inluded a delicious hot breakfast buffet the next morning. There are some restaurants and retail shopping located very close by if you don't have access to a car (like us) and the area is quite safe for walking around. Staff was friendly and courteous, and turned what could have been a very unpleasant experience due to our flight cancellation into a very pleasant one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte provides clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced guest rooms & suites year round. We provide a complimentary hot and healthy breakfast every morning that consists of fresh scrambled eggs made from real eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, muffins, danishes, fruits, coffee, juice, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Charlotte Florida