“Awesome Menu”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

My first time and most certainly not my last! We told them it was our first visit. Our waitress introduced us to the owner and everyone made us feel at home! I had the tomato / cabbage soup with the fantastic homemade bread and could have died a happy man. The soup was a meal in its own. Everything we had was superb and my goal is to eat my way through the extensive menu! If you don't hear from me down the menu a way, it is because I died fat and happy! Don't miss this little jewel!

1  Thank Tarpski

Reviewed 20 July 2014

So happy we did not miss this local treasure spot!

I had the grilled chicken salad and I cannot wait to go back to have another! I substituted the house Greek dressing in place of the raspberry vinaigrette and it was DELICIOUS!

Fantastic service! Our bank had placed our debit card on hold for suspicious activity since we were traveling and the folks there went out of their way to get things straight for us! I was livid with our bank, but they really diffused the bank's blunder and were we super impressed!

We'll be back!

2  Thank Dean B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wonderful place to eat. The atmosphere is not why you go there. You go to this restaurant for the wide variety of food (Gyro pitas are my favorites) and the service. The baklava is a must have. My wife and I go there often.

1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We visited this restaurant on two occassions. Our first visit was for dinner. I started off with a lemon base soup recommended by our server and my husband had the barley soup. Both cups of soup were amazing. Best soup we'd EVER eaten including ones we make ourselves. My husband had the special which was the quarter chicken and I ordered the puttanesca which I've had at other restaurants. The chicken was small in portion and a bit on the over cooked side but was well seasoned. My dish did not even come close to resembling a puttanesca sauce. Not sure their cook understands what that sauce is supposed to be. The service was excellent and we decided another trip with different items to eat would be worth the visit. Our server was a rock star (Lori)
Our second visit was for breakfast. My husband ordered the special and I ordered biscuits and gravy. The portions of both meals was very large, we actually could have split a single meal. My husbands meal was very good. The gravy on my biscuits was by far the best sausage gravy I'd had in most restaurants but the biscuits were pretty bad. I thought at first it was my taste buds as I'd taken some allergy medication so I had my spouse try my dish. After one bite he turned the biscuits over to check for mold because they tasted so bad. I ate 1/2 of one biscuit and had to stop. My husband thinks the biscuits had either soured prior to baking or they were old and on the cusp of molding. Our server for breakfast (didn't ever give us her name) was what we'd refer to as a bar fly, gruff, rude and loud. Never checked on our status and did not question why she took away an entire plate of food from me. I would have sent my food back for another choice had she ever come to the table. Not a good overall experience.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant offers some greek food on menu. As a foodie, I know how lamb should be prepared. I ordered gyro. I was served lunch meat that wanted to be passed off as gyro meat. I asked why they did not serve proper gyro meat, but staff could not answer. Please do yourself a favor and buy a gyro spit so you can serve proper gyros.