I found this perfect spot to spend a couple days while in town for a wedding. The location was convenient to the Interstate...many restaurants, stores, convenience stores and gas stations. The check-in process was speedy and Drew was most helpful with that. The hotel itself was immaculate...from the hotel lobby, the elevator and the room. The large, flat screen TV had a perfect picture and there was a nice selection of TV channels. There was a little fridge, microwave and coffee pot in the room...pretty standard...again, all spotlessly clean. The bathroom was equipped and stocked as you would expect...the shower had good water pressure and yes...it was spotless. Breakfast was provided in the lobby until 10:00 so I didn't feel rushed to get there which was nice since this was a leisure trip and i didn't have to get up early...and there was a nice selection to choose from. The only thing I found a tad disappointing about the hotel was the walk from the parking lot to the front entrance, which was the closest entrance to my room. It seemed a bit far with no clear markings to the walkway when it was dark and raining so I found myself walking over the landscaping a couple of times. That's just a small thing...I definitely recommend this as an accommodation to anyone traveling along I-75 in Port Charlotte and I will stay here again as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Charlotte, Florida is a unique change from the ordinary interstate hotel. We are proud of our newly remodeled hotel, ans hope you will visit us soon! With an excellent location in southwest Florida, this beautifully decorated 69 room hotel is situated directly on Lake Sandhill just east of I-75 at exit 170. A great destination for overnight trips or extended stays. Numerous dining and entertainment options are available within miles, including the new Applebees across the street.This newly renovated hotel is located within close proximity to major cities such as Sarasota, Fort Myers, and Arcadia. It is also a short drive from the growing Punta Gorda/North Fort Myers Airport. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed Internet, and 37" HD TV with HBO. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring hot options daily including eggs, breakfast meats and our new freshly made pancakes. Also, a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and yogurt. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Port Charlotte, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. Visit us and see why we're Great Hotels Guests Love! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Holiday Inn Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte Florida