If you want Quiet, this is the place. Not so much because of the setting, but because there is no one here, literally. There were two cars in the lot and when I had breakfast, i was the only ine there the entire time.i was here for 15 hours and saw one other guest in the hallway. It was like having a private hotel. Rooms are clean, new equipment in the gym, and staff was friendly. I will say the priority gift was lacking, being just a small bottle of water. There are not many places to eat that are convenient, but overall, I would stay again. My biggest problem was the phones. My kept ringing over and over at night, then started again at 5 am. When answering there was a clicking noise, so I am assuming it was something messed up with wake up call service. I finally disconnected both phones to sleep after front desk couldn't figure it out. It is on a beautiful lake, but you can't see it because the willows are so overgrown. Overall, if I am back in the area, I will stay here again because besides the phone thing, it was very quiet, relaxing, and peaceful to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port Charlotte, Florida is a unique change from the ordinary interstate hotel. We are proud of our newly remodeled hotel, ans hope you will visit us soon! With an excellent location in southwest Florida, this beautifully decorated 69 room hotel is situated directly on Lake Sandhill just east of I-75 at exit 170. A great destination for overnight trips or extended stays. Numerous dining and entertainment options are available within miles, including the new Applebees across the street.This newly renovated hotel is located within close proximity to major cities such as Sarasota, Fort Myers, and Arcadia. It is also a short drive from the growing Punta Gorda/North Fort Myers Airport. Hotel features include free local phone calls, high-speed Internet, and 37" HD TV with HBO. Enjoy a unique breakfast experience at our new Express Start breakfast bar served every morning featuring hot options daily including eggs, breakfast meats and our new freshly made pancakes. Also, a selection of fruits, juices, cereals, breads/ pastries, and yogurt. We have also created the world's best tasting cinnamon roll. Visit Port Charlotte, FL and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel. Visit us and see why we're Great Hotels Guests Love! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Holiday Inn Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Port Charlotte Florida