“good service, food is a work in progress”
Review of Joseph's Deli

Joseph's Deli
Ranked #24 of 219 Restaurants in Port Charlotte
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Our mission is serving the Charlotte County community fresh, delicious food at affordable prices! Soups, sandwiches, salads, breakfast, burgers, authentic Mediterranean food, and daily specials. We offer catering for any occasion. Across from Promenades Mall in Port Charlotte. Free Delivery!
Reviewed 15 October 2013

they won some , but I think that is due to lack of competition in their area. I believe they will get better in time. owner looks to be devoted. menu combines sandwiches and middle eastern type dishes.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

Best mushroom soup! Sandwiches are very good. Tried dinner my last night in town, great value and absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Excellent food @ great value! Hot delicious soup, Greek Salad & drink @ extremely reasonable price! Must stop for breakfast or lunch!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

They have good food. I live in the area, so I go every once in awhile. I have only eaten breakfast there. My food was cold when I dined in, but they corrected it immediately! They do deliver.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant for the first time for breakfast and will definitely return. The place is not fancy, just a diner. There are two rooms that accommodates seating. The place was full, only a couple of tables were available. As you enter the restaurant, you go up to the counter and place your order. It is not like a fast food place, only your order is taken this way. You do have a server that brings your drinks and food and make sure you are waited on. We both chose the breakfast special for $3.99. It comes with a choice of 2 eggs, toast, potatoes (or grits), bacon (or ham, sausage) and coffee. Service was prompt. Everything was prepared well. If you do not want your toast buttered, make the request in advance. A quick glance at the menu, there is a great assortment of meals for breakfast, lunch & dinner at good value. The waitress was very attentive, and made sure our cups were full. It is hard to beat $11 for breakfast for 2, tax and tip!