“4 stars except for...”
Review of Treasure Lanes

Treasure Lanes
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Can only speak to the bar portion of Treasure Lanes. My parents and I are Philly natives and love having a place that feels like home. Only good cheesesteak in SW Florida in our opinion. My one complaint, and it's a big one, maybe even a deal breaker, is the female bartender. Not sure of her name as trying to have a conversation with her is as gentile as cuddling with an alligator. You're in sunny florida. A smile won't kill you. I hope this changes as it's become one of our favorite local spots and would like that to continue. Nobody wants to walk on eggshells asking for a drink from a bartender. I think it's safe to assume that's what they are there for. The men however are very happy and personable. I'd hate to have to stop coming here but for alls enjoyment I'll be calling to check who's on duty before I come back.

1  Thank ReneeMcK

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My family has been going to Treasure Lanes for over two years now and always have a great time while we're there. The lanes are well maintained and you have ample room to play and enjoy. The prices are reasonable and the food is pretty good for a decent price.

1  Thank Cathie R
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Had a blast at this place. The person that made this my funnest night out in Port Charlotte was a gal named Brenda!!! She was amusing, on-the-ball, welcoming and just all around a great person to make me want to go back to Florida just to see her again. She made us some drink concoctions that were out of this world and kept us laughing and playing the jukebox for way longer than we expected to be there. Thank you, Brenda -- and thank you Treasure Lanes. Looks like BRENDA is your TREASURE!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We don't bowl very often because it is expensive for a family of 5, but Treasure Lanes offer some good deals at specific times, so just call and ask. The people at the desk are always helpful, the place is clean. My kids enjoy the game rooms and the food. I like that you can order fries at the counter and they will deliver it to your table so you can keep bowling. The monitors are easy to read and the choices of backgrounds are fun, although I wish they would get rid of the stripper one. I have never used the bar or pro shop, but the rest of the place is great. I have also hosted and attended birthday parties here and they do a great job. We have been coming here for, gosh, probably 10 years and have never been disappointed.

1  Thank JenG5
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Lanes have recently been renovated. Special promotions at great prices. Lots of fun for families. Nice atmosphere, very clean, and good food, especially the french fries!