“Care more about money than childrens safety,& False advertising”
Review of Escape Zone

Escape Zone
Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Care more about money than childrens safety,& False advertising”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

I felt I should write a review here because if you write one on their Facebook page or website they will delete it if it is not to their liking. I was even nice and just gave them things I felt should be improved and they still deleted it. That is only why they have a couple good reviews dated back to when they first opened. All the bad ones get erased.

We went to Escape zone in Port Charlotte and it was not at all what is had been made out to be by them. It was VERY small, and VERY HOT! They had mostly gambling type games for older teens/adults in the arcade. The inflatables were NOT being supervised. They were WAY overloaded. My ten year old got pushed, shoved, and knocked down. My son, daughter, husband and I also witnessed two younger teens making out inside one of the bounce houses. They were all over each other kissing and feeling each other in front of little kids. It cost seven dollars PER CHILD to get in and then you have to pay about 25 cents a token and many games require 2 tokens. The had a special where you were suppose to get a free "all you can eat" pizza buffet. Their "pizza buffet" was carry out Papa Nicks pizza and was VERY cold because it was just sitting there for no telling how long with no heat lamps, just in the box it came in. It also WAS NOT all you can eat. She gave us all one slice of cheese pizza with NO gloves on and while we were there a little kid came up and asked for another slice and she told him he already had one.

There are a lot of safety concerns such as the bounce houses over max weight, number of children allowed, no supervision in the inflatables, food poisoning concerns over food left out with no heat, children getting overheated due to lack of air conditioning (BTW only water fountain there unless you want your kids to drink a soda in a can at 1.25 each!) This place seems more interested in making money than children's safety as apparent by them erasing reviews and not addressing concerns of parents. I say stay away, save your money, Kidstar is even more fun. I feel like they will not be in business very long. Sad because Port Charlotte really needed more fun SAFE things for children to do.*** ALSO- The pictures on their website and facebook page are NOT pictures of their Escape zone. They were taken from the Escape Zone of Fort Myers page.

Visited June 2013