“OMG yuck....”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OMG yuck....”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Talk about dirty. You can see the dust on the bounce about from a mile away. The owners of this place need to do a huge spring cleaning. I took my daughter in June of 2014 and the only reason we for 30 mins was because she already got her hopes up. But this place is a dirt bag. The games are old and 3 of them were down because they were broken. Only 2 employees and wait time was for ever. But in a nut shell, for those people who appreciate good customer service and clean air/cleanliness don't waste your money here, your not gonna get that service here.

3 Thank Donna T

Port Charlotte, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Rude Staff”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

the Kids loved it but the staff was rude...you wait forever on the pizza and by the time you get it, it's cold!!

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Dineshwar L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Mediocure at best”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

Given our small town I'm not complaining. .. However, it's small, TERRIBLE TERRIBLE STAFF (mostly teenagers and they are so unhelpful and rude), no enforcement of rules... go on a Saturday you'll see what I mean... the games constantly break and or don't shell out crap for tickets and not enough games for younger kids.... just blah. Okay for rainy days in our town but other wise... YUCK.

1 Thank Nikki S
Port Charlotte, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great Family Fun”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have taken the family there several times and never once have had a bad experience. The kids of so much fun and even this mom has fun collecting tokens on the games. Definitely worth the trip. My kids are 7 and 8 and love the bounce houses and games. We try to go atleast once a month and the kids get super excited every time!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank Casey D
Venice, FL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Unclean and unsafe”
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I am glad a lot of other people had a good experience, but mine was not. We brought our two boys who love bounce houses. There were older kids jumping from one bouncer to the next, throwing a ball really hard at eachother, sitting on the top of the slide ones and not letting other kids (who were the right age for the bouncers) by, and actually MAKING OUT at the top so I had to ask them to let my kids slide down, and not only were the kids parents not watching (and they REALLY should have been), but there was no staff supervision either. We got pizza, because we had already told our kids we would, although we wanted to leave pretty much right after we got there, and when we went to find a clean table there were none. My kids ate at a table that I cleaned off myself (not one table got cleaned by a staff member) and I let them play for about 5 minutes before I got them out of there. I don't think you could pay me to go back.

Visited August 2013