“Wonderful Home”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Outdoor Living.
Christmas in Florida!
King Master bedroom with private bathroom.
Master Bathroom
Queen Guest Bedroom
Twin Guest Bedroom.
Winter
Garage and Laundry area
Beach equipment
Outdoor Living: Grill, Shower, Horseshoes anyone?
Private Backyard
Enjoy a private evening by your own fire pit!
Enjoy our Florida Sunsets!
An evening by the pool !
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

patandsha...
Fraser, MI
“Wonderful Home”
Reviewed 14 June 2018 for a stay in April 2018

This house is amazing and the owners are just as amazing. You couldn't ask for more, the pool is wonderful, you are close to shopping and great beaches. Nothing is needed but your clothes and your time to relax and enjoy. Susan is so great, she is more than gracious and willing to do whatever to answer any and all questions. This was our second time and we will definitely be back. Thank you for another great vacation.

15 Jun 2018
Thank you Sharon and Pat, it was wonderful to see you both again. Sorry your visit was short hopefully you can stay longer! Till next time
mih00sier
Adrian, Michigan
“Absolutely Perfect!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My husband and I rented this gorgeous home last February and March. It was just perfect!!! The home was so well stocked there was nothing we needed. The place was in such pristine condition we could hardly believe it was a rental. Susan and Bill were very welcoming and were available for any questions or issues we had. The saltwater pool was so lovely and huge!!! We were so comfortable in this oasis we loved just being there! Many places to see and visit (all listed in the welcome book), and we took our dog to many close and interesting parks. The fenced in yard provided privacy and safety for the dog as well! We have already planned on returning to this beautiful Florida retreat!

20 Jun 2018
Thank you Carol and a Tom for writing a review for us and thank you for letting people know how lovely the house is as well as its great location. Looking forward to seeing you next year.
Zippy3123
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“True Gem”
Reviewed 11 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Hi,
My wife, two 14 year old girls, 2 Yorkers, and myself just rented last week. What an amazing home and amazing time we had. The house is stocked with everything a vacationer could need except clothes and a swimsuit. The pool was very refreshing and the music throughout the house was a nice touch. Our dogs absolutely loved it there, we had to catch the one just to come home. It's super pet friendly and relaxing, lots of things to do and short trips from many other attractions and beaches. Our family can't wait to go back next year.
Thanks, Susan

13 Jul 2017
Thank you Richard for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. Bill and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your vacation and our home. We are also very excited even though it very hot, you used the fire pit. No need for firewood next year we'll take care of it for you. Thank you and your family again for taking such wonderful care of our home and we look forward to seeing you next year!
sallyandj...
“AWESOME VACATION”
Reviewed 1 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This vacation home was wonderful. I don't know where to start.. Everything about it was so enjoyable. The pool was big and we loved the water temperature. There were so many places to eat or to just sit and relax Having the open doors to the living space outside was such a plus along with the music you could hear throughout the house and pool area. The fact that almost all of it was under protective net cover was great. Rain or shine you could sit outdoors. The whole house and outside area was decorated to make you know you are in Florida. Great decorating. There were patio sets in three different areas for your enjoyment. We loved all the eating places close by, but my absolute favorite Tiki Bar called "Flounders" was in Englewood. So worth enjoying. Plus across the street from it was a really great beach. Note: Our dog loved it. Also near the house was a huge mall a very short distance away. I loved Beall's. I definitely want to return for another 2-3 months. Best vacation out of the five years we have spent in Florida after retiring. The owners Susan and Bill make you feel very welcome.

Your age range 65+
2 May 2017
Thank you Sally and Jim for taking the time to share your experience with other potential guest. Bill and I are very happy you enjoyed our home and we were able to make you feel welcome. Thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home and we look forward to having you stay with us again!
jeanrV848...
“Beautiful”
Reviewed 10 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

A great home with any thing you want in it. I loved the yard and the pool areas. Going back next year and with a new puppy. The house is in a close area to go shopping, out to eat and entertainment. This was a perfect area for me, near my friends. Susan was a perfect landlord to work with. Thank you so much for sharing your home.

2 Apr 2017
Thank you Jean for writing a review for us. I am very happy you and your guest(s) enjoyed your stay. I look forward to seeing you next year and meeting your new puppy.
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

15 Nov 2016
Thank you Deanna and Bob for taking the time to write us a wonderful review. We would also like to thank you for taking such wonderful care of our home. We are glad to know we were able to help make your vacation an enjoyable. Hope to see you both when you move to your new home.
Lancaster, PA
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

22 Oct 2016
Thank you Donna for taking the time to write such a beautiful review! I was so excited for you when you found your new house and can't wait to see it when you return for good. I also feel I have a new friend. Oh and I can't wait to see my other new friend Tucker he is so precious.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing