We were looking for a nice and reasonably price hotel in Port Charlotte and decided to book in this hotel because we'll spend Thanksgiving Day with a friend in the area. This place was beyond what we expected considering that most of the time we stayed in a more expensive hotel. It is much lower in price than the other hotel nearby but it gives you the same comfort and amenities. Denitely a good value for the money. The room was nice and clean with all the amenities that we need. They have a comfortable bed and it comes with a free breakfast. They have a pool and the service was great. It is also adjacent to a good restaurant called JD'S Bistro. It is just walking distance from the hotel. I will definitely recommend this hotel and will glady stay in this place again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award Winning Days Inn of Port Charlotte, nestled among century old oak trees covered in Spanish Moss, has the highest quality rating Days Inn in the system. New to our property is a full general store, newly surfaced colorful pool area, yoga room added adjacent to fitness center, all newly remodeled rooms with 37" TV's and more! Hotel features Free complimentary wireless internet in rooms, public areas and meeting rooms and a Complimentary Breakfast with healthy to heavenly hot options including pancakes, fresh oatmeal, biscuits and gravy daily. ALL rooms have refrigerators, coffee makers, dehumidifiers, hair dryers, iron/board, and remote control 37" Flat Screen TV with extended cable offering over 60 channels including HBO, ESPN, CNN, & WTBS. The Day Inn Port Charlotte is the closest hotel to the Spring Training Home of the Tampa Rays and Rays Grapefruit League Team "Cal Ripken's" Stone Crabs that play April to September. Centrally located between the beautiful beaches and islands of Englewood and downtown historical Punta Gorda, the Days Inn has the perfect location for a visit to Charlotte Harbor & The Gulf Islands. Located on the property is a colorful and tropical pool, guest laundromat, and JD's Live Jazz and Dining. JD's Bistro has a full service bar, award winning wine list, and freshly prepared food. It is open Mon-Sat for dinner. It is available for private meetings during the day. Live jazz is typically Mon through Saturday, however please check their website schedule as closed some holidays and for some special events. The Days Inn Port Charlotte invites you to stay with us and enjoy all our property offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Port Charlotte reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Port Charlotte Hotel Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Days Inn
- Days Inn Port Charlotte Florida