Days Inn Port Charlotte
US$77
US$72
US$178
US$133
All reviewsrestaurant next doorjd's bistrofront deskroom was cleantamiami trailoatmealfirst floorstay there againthe staff was friendly and helpfulcoffee makernice breakfasthousekeeping staffair conditionerfree breakfastnice staynice poolpunta gorda
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 August 2014

From the check in with Rebecca to check out, my wife and I had a awesome stay at the Days Inn. All of the staff went out of their way to make sure our stay was excellent. The room was clean and comfortable and the pool was crystal clear and relaxing. We will stay there the next time we are in Port Charlotte. We went to the Pirate Fest and had a great time, it was reassuring that when we returned the room was ready and very cool. Thanks again to the Days Inn staff for a great stay!! Big shout out to the Whiskey Grill down the road. Great food and great prices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Daniel J
Tracy33, Owner at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

Rebecca and the entire staff wish to thank you for the review. The owner, management and staff all receive and review all feedback immediately. We are so pleased that you enjoyed Pirate Fest in downtown Punta Gorda and decided to stay with the Days Inn Port Charlotte for the event. The area has so many amazing events and festivals from Charlotte Harbor to the Gulf Islands, and we are pleased to be in the middle of it! We are very pleased you enjoyed a locally owned restaurant as well, as there are a variety close to the hotel as well as so many favorite chain restaurants.

Most important to us at the Days Inn is that you found everything about your stay fantastic! We hope you will visit us from West Palm Beach, Fl again soon.

Tracy Grother Lehn

Reviewed 24 July 2014

First the good. Nice breakfast for a hotel. Oatmeal and fruit and pancakes. If you want a big breakfast an ihop is down the street. The location was great for me since my new office is right down the street.
Now the not so good. I check in and go to my room and the bed looked kind of old and the couch was broken. Did not feel like changing rooms. The AC unit was very loud and i really liked the i don't know what stain it was on the bed cover. But the bathroom was clean even though the shower curtain bar was half hanging off the wall. I told the front desk in the AM and all he could say was i will get maintenance on it. No sorry.
I think this is the last time i try a days inn.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank choz06

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn Port Charlotte. We appreciate your feedback. We regret that we did not exceed yours especially at check out by understanding the feedback provided at that moment. I hope you will consider us again, as the owner inspects rooms on a regular basis and all comments mentioned are not acceptable to ownership, management or our staff. I apologize that you did not feel everything was beyond your expectations.

If you wish to call the office, or email Tracy Grother Lehn at Tracy.Lehn@yahoo.com she will assist you with all concerns. I hope also in making a future reservation where when visiting your office. We hope we can show you why so many guests fully enjoy and rave about our clean, well maintained and comfortable rooms. Mostly, we want to at least apologize to you directly.

Tracy Grother Lehn
Grother Family
Owner

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is the best Days Inn I have ever stayed in. We had a wedding to go to in Punta Gorda and stayed at this hotel July11-13. The place was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Microwave and refrigerator in the room was a plus. Staff is exceptional. After we checked in, the staff called our room. They said they were appreciative that we were there and that they were available 24/7 to assist us. We were too busy to use the pool but it was very clean and always towels for use there. Breakfast included warm items such as omelets, quiche, and pancakes. There was also biscuits, muffins, cereal, etc. Everyone found something to eat. If you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel with great service in the Port Charlotte area, this is the place for you.

Room Tip: With the elevator, every room was a good room. Our room was in the back of the hotel with a nice view of the grounds.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Rachel D
Tracy33, Director of Sales at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2014

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Port Charlotte while attending the wedding in Punta Gorda. The owner and staff are very pleased that you enjoyed the customer service, rooms, breakfast, and overall stay! We also want to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We hope you can visit us again, and relax at our pool. We are close to downtown historical Punta Gorda, but also only 15 minutes from Englewood, close to gulf beaches and islands. There is plenty to enjoy in the area, it is a great getaway with shopping and dining all around the hotel! We hope you will visit again from Palm Bay soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I just stayed at this Days Inn for three nights. I was really pleased to find my room, the pool, the breakfast room and the grounds clean, attractive, and well kept. I stayed on the back side of the Inn and those rooms look out on a park-like area which is really attractive. My room was quiet and very well lighted -- better light than in most five star hotels. I will return to this hotel each time I visit my mother in assisted living in Port Charlotte.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side of the building so that you can see the park-like area behind the building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank 104Olive

Thank you for staying at the Days Inn Port. Charlotte while visiting your mother. The park like setting with large oak trees is a relaxing retreat. It should be exciting to see the enhancements as it keeps becomming make easier for all guests to enjoy it. We hope there's something that catches your eye on your next visit from Chicago! Our staff wants to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

Tracy Lehn

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This place was very clean and the people were very nice and helpful. Very convenient location! I live in Georgia but I will look forward to staying there again my next trip and will definitely recommend this hotel to others. Thank you for your hospitality!

Angie Prescott
Savannah, GA

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Angie W
Tracy33, Director of Sales at Days Inn Port Charlotte, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2014

The staff wishes to thank you for sharing your experience. It is always their goal to exceed a guests expectations. We look forward to your next visit, and like Georgia we pride ourselves on our southern hospitality.

Tracy LehnT