We stayed at the Hampton Inn Port Charlotte on a recent road trip and were impressed from the moment we entered the lobby. We were greeted by Michael, the desk person who was very helpful in making sure that we were well taken care of. We asked for a suggestion on local dining and he directed us to a nearby Italian Restaurant, Bella Napoli, which we will very positively review separately. The rooms were spotless, quiet and well appointed. Everything which you could wish for in a one night stop or an extended stay. Very highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a relaxing and rewarding stay at the newly refurbished Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel. Discover the old world tranquility and spectacular wildlife of Charlotte Harbor. Our inviting hotel is nestled on a private lake in the prestigious Deep Creek area of Port Charlotte, Florida. Unwind on pristine beaches or enjoy world-class fishing expeditions and peaceful river excursions near the hotel. Visit the charming town of Punta Gorda and view historic mansions or dine and shop in Fisherman’s Village.Relax in a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities at Hampton Inn Port Charlotte hotel recently completely remodeled in 2013. Unwind with a movie or selection of premium channels on a 32-inch HD flat-screen TV. Stay connected with business with free high speed internet access and catch up with work at the desk. Wake up to Hampton’s free hot breakfast overlooking Sandhill Lake. Even if you're in a rush, don't miss the most important meal of the day. On your way out, simply grab one of our free Hampton On the Run® Breakfast Bags, available Monday to Friday, for a quick, healthy meal to go. Revive with an energizing workout in the fitness center or a refreshing swim in the pool. Make business easy in the business center complete with helpful amenities and services.All newly remodeled rooms include Hampton's Cloud 9 Bed and Bedding, complete with fresh, clean duvet covers and triple sheeting. Our rooms not only feature all Hampton standard amenities, but also 32" HD TV, but refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers and a laptop tray for your use. Hampton Inn thinks of everything a guest needs, and the Port Charlotte location offers a 100% new property. Enjoy our new Sundry Shop, Fitness Center, Pool Area and Business Center, as well as lobby, breakfast area and guest rooms. When you leave the Hampton Inn Port Charlotte, you will be well rested and energized for work or leisure travel! Come Feel The Hamptonality! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda Hotel Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Port Charlotte / Punta Gorda Florida