“for seafood too”
Review of Malibu Beach Grill

Malibu Beach Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Malibu Beach Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 169 Restaurants in Port Orange
Price range: US$6 - US$25
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Malibu Grill is an upscale casual eatery that offers an elevated dining experience with high quality food, excellent service, and an dining atmosphere. Voted the Daytona Readers Choice Best Restaurant in 2016 for dinner, date night, atmosphere and special events. Great for a night out, it is conveniently located in the Pavilion at Port Orange, steps away from the movie theater. It also is an excellent choice for business diners or special events with a VIP room and Private Party room available. In addition to the dining room and bar seating also offers outdoor patio with a lake view.
Ponce Inlet
“for seafood too”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I'd had some great steak dinners here so when my friends wanted seafood we gave it a try. The scallops were a fantastic choice. Large, tender and very fresh. My friend had the catch of the day - swordfish. He said he has had swordfish many, many times and this was the best ever. Nothing fancy - just very fresh, expertly grilled and a great value. Our girls had Mahimahi and the Grouper. They were both quite pleased too. As usual the dining room was very clean with a nice, upscale ambiance. And the service was prompt, efficient, friendly and professional. So far the best choice in this town for us

2 Thank AlbyTRoss

New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

The food is excellent ,I tried the artichoke soup and was delicious.Very elegant place to eat.The price is not bad.I love to eat there.

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Florida201305
Hinton, West Virginia
“Upscale Relaxed”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Betty & I checked TA and decided to look for it. We found it in a cluster of other places. Had to wait 15 minutes Modern décor, new-like and rich-looking. The waitress seemed edgy to me, Betty said she was fine. The food; Malibu salad was fine, the sirloin alittle tough, fries ok. betty's filet was great(most filet r) and asparagus was fine. May go there again?

1 Thank Tarusbull
South Daytona, Florida
“Average food, Expensive!!!”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We travel and eat out quite a bit. We have no problem spending money on quality food. Malibu Grill was average but expensive. The rolls, salad and dressing were tasteless. I had the Citrus scallops which were tender bur lacked enough citrus flavor, the asiago mashed potatoes were tasty but luke warm. My husband has the large Rib eye steak which was neither large or flavorful. The baked potato was ok. My husband had the Peach Sangria and found it tolerable, while I sent my back for a Stella Artois. For the $70 cost of the meal without tip we were largely disappointed. We actually went to Dairy Queen afterwards for an ice cream which for under $10 was better than the meal at Mailbu Grill.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank GrandmaPoppy
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Nice outside dining..”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Food was ok not great..had the chicken and beet salad..they were canned beets. Not worth money server did not tell us of happy hour specials I had to ask, same with specials I had to ask.

1 Thank irishmiss73