Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona
GreenLeadersBronze level
Deerfield Beach, Florida
“"10"”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This hotel was outstanding! I am still traveling, but couldn't wait to return home before writing a review. This hotel was meticulous in every way. It was clean, we'll managed, and very comfortable. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel or stay here again. Have you ever stayed at a hotel where you hated to leave? This is the place. I received a warm welcome, free room upgrade, reasonable price, and a quiet place to stay for the night. I really did hate to leave. The room was spacious, nice hot shower, and a comfy bed. Country Inn keep up the good work!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank RoadWarriorII
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
Thank you very much for your kind words regarding my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. It is nice having our guests so excited that they have to complete their review before they get home!

My staff takes great pride in what they do. I guess this is why we were selected as Hotel of the Year - 2013 for the Country Inn & Suites Brand as well as holding the distinction of being #1 in Guest Satisfaction for all of Carlson-Rezidor hotels for 2013 & 2012.

We look forward to your return visit and can not wait to take care of all of your friends, family & followers when they visit our area.

Tom Clapsaddle/General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Gainesville, Florida
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Very clean and new hotel. All of the staff members were exceptional - from the front desk to breakfast. Located around several nice restaurants and coffee houses - Panera, Starbucks, etc. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank DRFLA
Thank you for your nice remarks regarding the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona.
It is a pleasure reading our guests reviews.

I don't want you to forget Moe's Southwest Grill, Pollo Tropical (coming soon) & a soon to be announced Pizza Experience that will all be located in our immediate area as well. We are in the middle of everything and are located only 5 miles off of Daytona beach!

We look forward to taking care of you again in the future as well as all of your friends, family & followers!

Dallas, TX
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everything about this hotel is exceptional. From the friendly greeting of the front desk employees (Kevin - you made my day), to the outstanding cleanliness & comfort of my room! This hotel is the ONLY place to stay in the entire Daytona Beach area! EVERY employee I met seems to really enjoy their job & it shows in their friendliness towards their customers. Being a somewhat new hotel, everything is bright & shiny. It just seems that all involved with this hotel gives an extra effort to make your stay fantastic. You won't find a more comfortable room even in the higher priced hotels. Great value, great hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank durangoliz
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a nice review on the multiple Award Winning Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona! It is fantastic to see that my staff has won you over. I know that they are the reason why we have been #1 for Guest Satisfaction for all of Carlson-Rezidor Hotels!

We are only a short 5 mile drive to the World's Most Famous Beach - Daytona Beach - so you are right that we are the absolute best place to stay in town.

Thank you very much again for saying such nice things and we look forward to serving you, your family and your friends in the future!

Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were here on April 30, 2014. We were here also last year about this time. The place is
still great. Kevin (day desk manager) is alway great and very helpful. Also, Nick, the night
clerk was very helpful to us. It seems like we always require some extra service and these
folks always step up. The rooms are clean and the beds are great.

B&B Dutton

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I will be sure to let Kevin and Nick know of your very kind words about them. They will be thrilled.

I wanted to let you know that because of guests such as yourself we were selected as Country Inn & Suites "Hotel of the Year" for 2013. Thank you for helping us win this award!

We look forward to serving you, your family & friends in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

We spent a long day driving and did not arrive until late, maybe 10:30pm. Even though it was late, the receptionist was still very pleasant and made us feel very welcome. We were amazed at how nice and clean this hotel was. And an extremely reasonable price too. Our room was spacious and clean, smelled nice and fresh, but not perfumed. I can't stand rooms that overpower me with fragrance. In the morning, their breakfast was very complete with a good variety of eggs, breads, cereals, pancakes, fruit, yogurt, and good coffee. This is the first time we have stayed at a Country Inn & Suites and I will certainly keep them on the top of our list.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I so glad that my staff was able to deliver above your expectations!

We pride ourselves in being #1 in Guest Satisfaction for the entire Carlson-Rezidor Hotels for both 2013 & 2012.

We look forward to serving you & your friends and family in the future!

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Relatively new Country Inns hotel. I stayed here when they first opened in 2011 and they've kept it very well. Pleasant staff, Comfortable room with a spotlessly clean and fresh bathroom, Will stay here again when I need to be in this area.

Room Tip: Very close to I-95, Ask for a room on the back side.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Well thank you again for staying with us on this trip through Port Orange, Florida. I am glad to see that someone other than myself thinks that the upkeep that my staff does is fantastic.

I agree with your recommendation of requesting the backside of the building as the pool view is fantastic!

We look forward to serving you and everyone of your friends!

Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My wife Carolyn and I, frequent the Port Orange area from Massachusetts. We always stay at Country Inn & Suites in Port Orange whenever we are in the area. Usually our stays are for around two weeks straight. Tom and Kevin treat us like we are part of the family. If you're not staying here, you're really missing out on what the word "accommodation's" really mean.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Our guests here at the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona are Family! My staff prides itself in taking care of each and every person that walks through our front doors. This is why we were "Hotel of the Year - 2013" for Country Inn & Suites Brand & why we are #1 in Guest Satisfaction for 2013 and 2012 for all of Carlson-Rezidor Hotels!

We look forward to your return in the future and everyone that you send our way.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Orange
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
#1 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Ho...
#2 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
#7 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona? Share your experiences!