“Friendliest Staff Around”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Port Orange
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Friendliest Staff Around”
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This was the best hotel stay I've had in a long time and my first stay at a Country Inn & Suites. The staff was very friendly throughout our entire stay. The rooms were spotless and fresh (no musty Florida smell) Don't miss the hot breakfast. Highly recommended!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Erica I hope that your first stay will not be your last at our Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. There is so much to do in our area. I suggest that you visit the New Smyrna Beach Visitor Center, located about 15 minutes from here, to see what the quaint little town of New Smyrna has to offer.

I look forward to meeting you on your next visit back and Thank You for taking the time to write a review for our hotel.

Tom Clapsaddle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Winter Springs, Florida
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Good place to stay for reasonable price. Breakfast above average. Like the micro & fridge w/freezer compartment. I have stayed several different times. Staff is well trained & attentive. Pool looks great, but I don't seem to have time to use it.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review for my hotel the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. It is good hearing that we have taken care of our guests.

I want you to promise me that on your next visit to the area that you will take the time to relax and enjoy our Pool! You deserve it!

North Port, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I have stayed in the Daytona Beach/Port Orange Florida motels every month for the past 5 years. This is definitely the nicest, very clean and super great breakfast,The entire staff were terrific, waiting on us with any needs we had. This will be the only motel I will use from now on. This motel has more than any others in the area for the money. B. Laughter

Dear Ms. Laughter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel here on Trip Advisor as well.
This really means quite a bit when our guests take the time out of their day to let others know about their experiences at my property!

I wanted you to know that everyone here at the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona really appreciates this gesture!

BRUNSWICK, United States
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Room was very clean and cool. Outside temps almost 100 but room a cool 72. Clerks were helpful and answered all our questions. breakfast was tasty and hot.Check out was quick and total time at hotel was pleasant

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Why thank you for writing such a "cool" review of my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. My maintenance staff prides themselves on the Preventive Maintenance that they perform in the rooms and on the HVAC units. I will be sure that they have the opportunity to read your review.

We look forward to your return trip to our area.

Port Orange, Florida
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We found this hotel online and picked it because of the location and price. Our time here has been outstanding. They have one of the best free breakfast buffets that I have ever seen and the server goes over and beyond being friendly. The front desk people are excellent and very professional including one named Nick. The hotel is beautiful on the outside and has a very nice pool, jacuzzi and exercise room!.....all free I might add. The staff treated us like we were special and I loved the fresh cookies at the counter. If I were in charge...they would all get raises. I will definitely stay here and at other Country Suites in the future.

Room Tip: Stop looking elsewhere and just book it!!!!!
Green Features: Beautiful both inside and out. Lots of plants and recycling available.
1 Thank Bruce C
Well Thank you Bruce for such a glowing review of my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I love it when our guests tell others to quit looking and just book it!

My staff is what sets our hotel apart from the rest. They have ranked #1 in Guest Satisfaction for Carlson Rezidor Hotels in 2012, 2013 and YTD 2014. The teams focus has always been our guests!

I look forward to meeting you and all of your friends as you come back to Port Orange!

Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

This property is top notch. The team members at the front desk (Corinne and Kevin) are very friendly and provide great service. Also, housekeeping and breakfast attendant were friendly! The hotel is very clean. I would stay here again and again if I was in the area!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of my Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. Thank you also for recognizing two of my associates by name in your review. I will make sure that everyone is aware of your kind comments.

We hope that you have the opportunity to return soon to our property. Remember to tell your family and friends about us!

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Traveling on business. Stopped for gas and this hotel was nearby along with good selection of restaurants. This is a newly developing commercial area. The Country Inn turned out to be a great choice. Met by friendly, helpful desk clerk. Parking was very convenient. Room was good sized and comfortable. Contained flat screen TV with about 50 cable channels, m'wave, fridge and a very nice bed with decent pillows. The AC was on when I entered the room. A nice touch because it was hot and humid out. There is a large shower with great water pressure (no tub). The only minor criticism was that the fridge was noisy when it cycled on and off. Breakfast was one of the best I have had when traveling and included french toast served on plastic plates with flatware instead of the usual paper plates and cups and plasticware. Other breakfast items included cereals, scrambled eggs, hard boiled eggs, bacon, fresh fruit and juice and assorted pastries and breads. The hotel is equipped with an excellent wi-fi and has other amenities like a pool that I didn't use. This is a definite "will recommend."

Stayed August 2014
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
I am glad that you found my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona when you stopped for gas here in Port Orange, Florida.

I am also glad to see that you experienced the Guest Service that my team loves to deliver to all of our guests.

We look forward to serving everyone that you refer our way.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Orange
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
Days Inn Daytona Oceanfront
#7 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Ho...
#2 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona? Share your experiences!