Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Port Orange
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I had business that took me to Port Orange a couple times this summer. I stayed at this hotel each time and was never disappointed. The rooms were clean and the staff was as friendly as can be. I too made a point to write a review to let the manager know how great his front desk people were. The breakfast area was well stocked and tidy. Workout room, pool and sauna were well maintained. The hotel is easy on/off Hwy 95 and is roughly 5-6 miles to Daytona Shore beaches. Very close to the Pavillion which has lots of restaurants and shopping. But the fresh baked cookies are probably my favorite!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Thank you for letting me know that my staff were able to take care of you while you were visiting with us this summer. I am proud of everyone who works here at the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona! They each make the personality that we have as a hotel.

I do hope that we get to see you again soon. Looks like you have seen quite a bit in the area. Were you able to make it down to Flagler Avenue in New Smyrna Beach? Quaint shops in conjunction with nice restaurants as well as being only steps away from the Atlantic Ocean!

Until we you visit again,

Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is an Excellent hotel and we are glad we came across it! My husband, myself and two teenage children, 16 & 14, drove from New York to Florida over a two week period. We stopped at many different hotels, but this hotel was by far the best. We really wished we could have spent more time there. Everything about it was perfect. You will not be disappointed if you book this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

I wanted to take the time to thank you for your kind words regarding the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona. I am so glad that you were able to enjoy your family vacation. Time flies and the kids grow up so fast.

Maybe next summer you could plan a trip to our area to stay for a little while longer. There is plenty to do in our area. Let us know if you need any suggestions.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I recently stayed at the hotel as we have expanded our business to the area. The hotel was exactly as the reviews said, staff was very polite, quick easy check in. Greeted you as you came in and out of hotel. Room was very clean, was upgraded to a jr suite. Even though room was right across from elevator, heard nothing in the room. Easy highway access, location was also close to dining, etc. Will be staying again

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you very much for taking the time to review my hotel here on Trip Advisor. I am glad that we could be such an integral part of the expansion of your business.

We are looking forward to hosting you each and every time that you find yourself coming back to visit.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I actually asked the manager if I could receive a survey because I wanted to commend the hotel and the staff for a FINE job! It was the best way I knew of to recognize both the hotel and the staff. If given the opportunity, I will definitely stay there again and would highly recommend this place to any and all!

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
Tom C, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Well I am thankful that you went onto this website and reviewed our Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona!

Thank you for your wonderful comments while you were here as well as on this site.

Please let all of your friends and family know that we have held the #1 Position for Guest Satisfaction for Carlson Rezidor Hotels in 2012, 2013 and YTD 2014. We have maintained this ranking because of the wonderful team that we have here!

We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to our area!

Tom Clapsaddle/General Manager

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This hotel is spotlessly clean. The staff are professional but friendly. The room was also spotless. Wonderful bedding and peacefully quiet at night. Breakfast was more than you expect at a hotel...many selections all at the correct temperature. I am sorry I had only one night available on my trip to stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you Betty for writing such nice words about my hotel, the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange/Daytona and my staff!

We need you to plan your trip around visiting us. We would be more than happy to assist you in selecting things to do in the area!

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit with us!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel is superior to any other, it is a 10 out of 10. The staff is friendly and the daily breakfast is excellent. Say hi to Brenda who does a wonderful job, and is always there to answer any questions you might have. The hotel location is right off 95 easy to find. The rooms are excellent, clena and with free internet. Right in the center of Port Orange, close to shopping and the beach.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the Country Inn & Suites Port Orange and my staff. I will be sure to let Brenda know of your hello to her.

We are only 15 minutes from both Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach. You can catch plenty of rays here.

We look forward to hosting your family, friends and followers the next time they visit our area!

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent hotel clean comfortable great location, Staff very experineced and friendly, ask for late check out got late check out..Mattresses very comfortable rooms in excellent condition.5 min from the beach. All major stores in location, walmart target restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our Country Inn & Suites located in Port Orange, Florida.

We are only 15 minutes from Daytona Beach as well as New Smyrna Beach with plenty of other activities to do in close proximity.

We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to our area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Orange
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Orange / Daytona
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
#1 of 14 in New Smyrna Beach
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Oceanfront
Holiday Inn Express and Suites O...
#9 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Ho...
#2 of 14 in New Smyrna Beach
5 mi away
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Oceanfront
Hyatt Place Daytona Beach - Ocea...
#2 of 31 in Daytona Beach Shores
Holiday Inn Resort Daytona Beach Oceanfront

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Orange-Daytona? Share your experiences!