“Awesome stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Port Richey
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was the first time I was travelling with my whole family; wife, 3 yr old, 13 month old. Got a great queen suite room that had a small kitchenette, which came in handy for the younger one. I asked for a crib for the baby to sleep in and they gave me a park and play, which was fine. To my surprise, it was clean! Did not expect something like that to be so clean since it is probably used by many. In any case, it was a great stay, especially having a hot breakfast included. Saved a lot of money that way. I will for sure stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Thank you for taking time to post your comments online. We are so glad that you had such a fantastic stay at our hotel and the whole stay was so enjoyable.
We try to do our best to make each guests stay a home away from home experience.
Hope to see you again while in the area.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I just wanted somewhere close to family. Looked online for least expensive, highly rated rooms. Found this Hampton Inn and was very gratified by my stay. The room was large and nice. The beds were very comfortable. Plenty of TV stations for my son.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I just wanted to email you to thank you for the kind words, We work hard here to ensure that all guests are treated with the highest level of customer service to make the stay as professional and enjoyable as possible to make you feel like you are at home. Look forward to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I will never stay at this Hampton again, due to the poor customer service by the owner. There are several other hotels in the area that offer much more at the same Per Diem rate. The owner would not accept a personal credit card and offer the govt. per diem rate, even knowing the customer's govt. credit card had not been activated.

1  Thank John W
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

We apologize that we could not honor the specific room rate and appreciate your feedback. Your comments will help us as we reevaluate our policies. If you have any additional feedback, please feel free to email us directly.

Kind regards,
Geeta Patel

Reviewed 15 April 2014

doors slamming next to my room and keeping me up all night. The breakfast could have had more to choose from. It was a nice facility and very clean, but hard to get sleep and had to get up at four am. The wait to check in was long, but very friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Once again thank you for taking time to post your comment on-line. Your feedback helps us to make improvements and make each guests stay as comfortable as possible.
We will be gald to see you again.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

We stay here when we visit my mom who lives in a senior apartment complex. It's less than 10 minutes away from where she lives and is convenient for visiting all of her favorite spots. The rooms are large and clean, the beds and bedding are super comfortable. The people are very nice and the free breakfast was great!!! Really appreciated the "to go" bags the one morning we had to leave early and had to miss breakfast. The pool water was a little cool and the tv was small for the beds being so far away but all in all I would definitely come back next time

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Geeta P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisory. We are so glad that you had a great stay with us. Your comments are very important to us, because it helps us make improvements where needed.
We hope to see you again while in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

The room I stayed in was clean, comfortable, and modern. The king size bed had a nice duvet, and there were plenty of outlets to charge my electronics. A hot breakfast was included as well, and it was decent. The staff were all friendly, although it seemed like many of them were fairly new. On two occasions, I couldn't find anybody at the front desk. This was annoying, but not annoying enough that it would put me off from staying there again. There is a lot of construction on US 19, but I didn't find it to be too much of an inconvenience. Overall, I found this hotel to be reasonably priced and would gladly stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post your comments on-line. Your feedback is very important, because it helps us to make improvements where needed. We have taken action towards your comment and it will not happen again.
We hope to see you again while in the area.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

This is a great hotel. Staff is awesome, rooms are clean, breakfast is delicious! I wanted to take the bed home with me, but it wouldn't fit in my suitcase! I missed it when I returned home. I will definitely be using Hampton Inns again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking time to post your comments on Trip Advisory. We are so glad that you had such a fantastic stay at our hotel. Your comments help us track our performance level in all areas of the hotel.
We hope to see you again when in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Richey
Homewood Suites by Hilton Tampa-Port Richey
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Richey
Hampton Inn & Suites Tarpon Springs
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Spring Hill/Weeki Wachee
Fairfield Inn & Suites Holiday Tarpon Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Spring Hill

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Port Richey? Share your experiences!