“good place to stay”

Days Inn & Suites Port Richey
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Port Richey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Mayo
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Me, my daughter and 4 kids stayed for 5 days. Friendly people with good service. The hotel staff were very helpful in all ways. The house keeping staff was great. The beds were so so the pull out couch was terrible , but other than that it was good, clean and inexpensive. I would stay there again..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
ManagerPortRichey, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are glad you had a good time and hope we see you again this summer.
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We checked into our room an found the toilet wasn't working,We called the front desk within 6 minutes of getting to the room and we were told someone would bentherebin a bit to fix it. No one showed up and the person working the desk never passed on the information to his replacement. So needless to say the toilet never got fixed. When I went to the desk in the morning to ask why it was never addressed I was told no one knew what I was talking about and that I could have just used the lobby bathroom. I will never stay at this hotel or probably this chain ever again and I advise everyone else to find a better hotel also.

• Stayed May 2014
ManagerPortRichey, Front Desk Associate at Days Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time for yoru review. I was at the desk in the morning when you came in. True-- I was unaware of the issue and I did mention that if you had waited all night that we did have a lobby restroom you could use and I would send maintenance over as soon as they got in. I apologize if you felt that I was insensetive to the situation-- I was not. We take all guest issues seriously and do our best to remedy them as soon as possible. We are sorry for our oversight. Thank you.
Old Town, Florida
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We had to reschedule several times and the desk staff was very understanding and helpful making these changes for us. Also there was a problem with the toilet and that was taken care of right away.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

ManagerPortRichey, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Port Richey, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very pleased that you had am enjoyable time at our hotel. We look forward to your future visits. Thank you.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Richey
Magnuson Hotel and Marina New Port Richey
Rodeway Inn
Rodeway Inn
#4 of 7 in New Port Richey

Been to Days Inn & Suites Port Richey? Share your experiences!