“Had a great stay”
Review of Tiki Palms Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Saint Joe
Tiki Palms Inn
Fort Worth, Texas
“Had a great stay”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had a one-night stay at Tiki Palms Inn recently. We stayed in the Yester Year Suite, and it was very nice - very nostalgic as many of the furnishings harkened back to some of my relatives homes from 'back in the day'.

Breakfast was outstanding, and we had a great conversation with the other guests. The patio/courtyard area was very peaceful early in the morning and I enjoyed just sitting there and nursing a cup of coffee.

We didn't have our dogs with us this trip, but we wished we did. My wife was able to love on another guest's dog, so she was happy :)

If the occasion arises, we will definitely stay at the Tiki Palms Inn again!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MMc14

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Aviano
Reviewed 14 July 2013

We just finished our wonderful stay at the Tiki Palms Inn in Port Saint Joe, FL.

Debbie was a wonderful hostess and provided some of the best breakfast we have ever had at a Bed and Breakfast in the USA. Everyone that was staying at the same time we did also raved about how nice the food and rooms were.

Each morning, Debbie arrives and begins preparing breakfast for all her guests. This isn't a standard breakfast each day, because each day she cooks different items. There is always more than enough to eat and it is always delicious.

If you are considering staying anywhere close to to St Joe FL, then you should book here. It was truly a relaxing visit and the owner is out of this world hospitable.

We will plan to come back here again for many other great adventures.

Room Tip: Recommend the Lamour room for couples, as it has a nice jetted hot tub and the bed sleeps wonderfull...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank kevan79
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Only positive comments about the Tiki Palms Inn! Had no idea what to expect, knowing that what's on the Internet isn't always accurate, but we had a great time! Our 80 pound lab was welcome and comfortable, the pet-friendly accommodations were great. Time in the courtyard was peaceful. Debbie and Greg were wonderful and the breakfasts - well, never in my wildest dreams did I imagine such treatment! The food was amazing and the conversations were relaxed and friendly. (I certainly don't make breakfasts like that at home - ever!) It was an excellent value and I'll recommend it to everyone. If life allows, and I certainly hope it does, we will return - and maybe even with some other family members!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Donna_Wiles
Stockbridge, Georgia
Reviewed 22 June 2013

This was our 1st experience with a Bed and Breakfast and it was beyond all my expectations. The Yester Year Suite was private, clean, quiet and pet friendly. The décor, inside and in the outside common area was great. Debbie was gracious and welcoming to us and to our border collie. She worked hard to be sure we had everything we needed beginning with a different, fantastic, hot breakfast each morning. Debbie went the extra mile by also providing fresh fruit, homemade dips and lunch meats, cheese and other sandwich makings for snacks during the day and evenings. This is the perfect place to slow down, take a hike, watch the birds and ride your bike. We love it and look forward to a return trip!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank L J
DeBary, Florida, United States
Reviewed 20 June 2013

This was the first time I stayed in a Bed and Breakfast.
The breakfast was out of this world! Every morning something different fro breakfast.
Very clean room. I stayed in the one bedroom. Very comfortable.
Debbie was an awesome host. Customer Service A+
Will be back.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I had visited Mexico Beach before, but opted to come to Port St. Joe this time because they allow dogs on the beaches in Gulf County. I found the Tiki Palms Inn online and thought it looked adorable. I was disappointed to see that the pet friendly room was already booked and hunted forever, only to find that no one for miles allows dogs over twenty pounds. My dog weighs, uh, eighty pounds. I contacted Debbie at Tiki Palms and she accommodated us immediately, and even made room for an extra person at the last minute. Our room was spotless, comfortable and charming. The patio at Tiki is gorgeous with a fire pit and a grill. The breakfasts were fantastic and Debbie and Greg are insanely hospitable. Less than ten minutes from a beautiful deserted beach, my dog and I will be back!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
7 Thank Hilary60898
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 28 March 2013

My daughter and I (and the pug) drove to Port St. Joe during July 4th week (2011, not 2012) without any reservations. We decided to "wing it" but freaked out once we arrived in Port St. Joe because we could not find a place to stay. We called a local inn to get advice on where to stay with a dog. The nice lady at the inn called Tiki Palms and, thankfully, Debbie had an opening! What can I say? Everything was GREAT! Great breakfast! Nice rooms! Tiki Palms is within walking distance to restaurants and shops. We were able to see the Independence Day fireworks (again, within walking distance.) The neighborhood was quiet. The houses around Tiki Palms may be a little rough looking, but the people were nice. There is a fully-stocked fridge in the main house. Wonderful if you are a little piggie, but bad if you are trying to watch your weight. The chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs with bacon bits (oh my gosh- YUM!!!) are AWESOME! I will definitely visit again! For the money-- you can not beat Tiki Palms!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
#3 of 5 in Apalachicola
Rancho Inn
Rancho Inn
#4 of 5 in Apalachicola

Been to Tiki Palms Inn? Share your experiences!