“Wonderful Gulf Seafood”

Indian Pass Raw Bar Uptown
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

As I grew up in Louisiana, I am perhaps a bit biased in believing Gulf of Mexico shrimp and oysters are the best in the world!
As I no longer live near the Gulf, I always relish returning to savor once again these 2 delicious delights!
Pleased would be an understatement to describe my sentiments in commenting on the 2 meals I enjoyed at this great restaurant!
The shrimp stuffed with crabmeat was simply out of this world! Both the grilled shrimp and smoked fish were outstanding.
What a treat it was to find food of this outstanding quality in a relatively small town!
Bravo!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Husband loves the oysters here, I had a hot dog and it needed improvement, way too small and no condiments. Bun was tiny too. Upgrade to a nicer dog with a better bun & will be back. Self serve beverages good. Most of the staff is nice, some are so-so.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

Stopped by here for lunch. Had steamed shrimp. It had a light seasoning that accented the flavor of the fresh gulf shrimp. The cocktail sauce also added to it and wasn't too strong. Loved the laid back atmosphere. You have to check it out!!!!!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here for dinner one night and went back the next day for lunch.
Dinner we had steamed shrimp and oysters - both were awesome. Flavorful fresh and perfectly cooked
Lunch we had the crab and corn chowder and a mahi sandwich. The crab and corn chowder was amazing with just enough spice to be spicy but not over bearing. The mahi was blackened and again perfectly cooked. Staff was attentive and friendly.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

There is a bit more on the menu here than the original Indian Pass Raw Bar. We enjoyed a nice lunch.