“Lobster Bisque was excellent”
Review of Provisions

Provisions
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stopped by while in the area knowing nothing of the place. In fact, we almost passed it by. I had the soup of the day - Lobster Bisque and the Prime Rib sandwich on croissant with house salad on the side. The soup was excellent and I wished that I had more of it as I could've done without the sandwich. Our ideas of "Prime Rib" vary widely.....My companion had the Cuban with a side of pasta salad. He gobbled it up so fast I couldn't even get a taste. He said it was wonderful. My advice: try this place for its ambiance and unusual menu but avoid the Prime Rib sandwich.

Reviewed 17 May 2014

We found this hidden gem driving through Port St. Joe one Saturday afternoon.
With extensive hotel and restaurant backgrounds, my husband and I are difficult to please.

An appetizer of Sesame tuna with wasabiyaki sauce and wacumbi seaweed salad was perfectly seared, very rare and in a portion size just right for a light lunch.

My husband chose the chicken salad on a toasted croissant, apparently a family recipe. "Aunt Sparkles' version consists of cubed white meat chicken mixed with the perfect seasonings, making it fresh and delicious .
Our house salads were crisp and fresh with parmesan cheese shavings, garllic croutons and house balsamic vinaigrette. The house chardonnay was the perfect compliment to both dishes.

Our server, Toya was attentive to every request and seemed genuinely happy to be working there.
We will definitely be visiting this charming establishment again soon, for lunch, happy hour and dinner.

Note: The house vinaigrette and Tomato Basil Bruschetta are available for purchase at your request.

1  Thank panamanorth
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was a nice break from all the southern fried food we were eating. Had the mussles and their red sangria. It was delicious and we definitely plan on coming back to this place the next time we are in Port St. Joe.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We went to the charming little town of Port St. Joe while visiting Apalachicola; I had read the Trip Advisor reviews previously and we were not disappointed. There were four of us who ordered four different items and everyone loved their meals! The tiramisu was fabulous, too. It was absolutely the best meal of our trip and the service was wonderful, also. Do not miss this restaurant if you are in that area of Florida!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had a great meal and great service in spite of having a large party! Ryan did a fine job of taking care of us. We enjoyed the Saturday Sangria special. The pasta was excellent and so was the steak!
We thought the prices were quite good for the amount and excellent quality of the food. It was our best meal of the week.
There are some other restaruants along this "strip" but Provisions was the best --the 17 of us agreed on that.

1  Thank Arthur E