Dixie Belle Motel
Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$172
Mainstay Suites(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$119
MainStaySuites
Best Western Apalach Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$111
Rancho Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$97
Beacon Hill Lodge(Port Saint Joe)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsclean place to lay your headchildhoodjoeboatreminiscentfolksflorida
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I was in the area recently doing timber appraisal work and stayed for several nights at motel. Since I own my own company, I am always looking for a simple, clean, and quiet place to stay. The local owner was very nice and helpful. I really appreciated that my room AC was running and room cooled when I checked in. Room and bathroom were very clean. Older motel, built very well. Outside noise was never an issue. Complimentary WiFi and phone usage was a plus since I had horrible cell phone service in the area. Great location and area. It was a shame I was working long days, never was able to enjoy being so close to the beach. I highly recommend the Dixie Belle for anyone looking for a very nice, quiet, clean, and reasonably priced place to stay in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
michelada28, Owner at Dixie Belle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

I'm so pleased that we were able to give you the amenities you needed. We cater to fishermen but often have business people and working men and hope we provide what you need at good prices. Thanks.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I needed a reasonable place to stay in town for real estate shopping. I scoped out all in-town accommodations & rates. DB was exactly what I was looking for. Even when I can afford ‘pricier’, I always prefer a clean little place where I can park my car at my door, no frills, private, local-owned (not corporate). Our room was quiet, VERY CLEAN, had everything we needed. Comfortable bed, fridge, microwave, a good TV, clean bathroom, new A/C unit and even a little place to sit & smoke right outside our door. Sept 2013. S. Kay
When I come back I can save the time & energy looking at options … I’m heading straight to Dixie Belle!
*Support local businesses!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank S K
michelada28, Owner at Dixie Belle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

It's people like you who make us realize that our efforts here are appreciated. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

We went down for an 'ole Florida trip, ate and stayed at several mom and pop places, those places that we are losing coming and going. We stayed here on a Saturday night, enjoyed sitting outside and chatting with other travelers. Place was clean, colorful, beds were comfy. No frills or fluffs. It was also quiet considering it is on the main highway 98. We would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hosteinlynn
FLMmcd, Owner at Dixie Belle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

One of the benefits of staying at a Mom & Pop is the camaraderie between guests. They tend to be like minded people and the atmosphere is generally conducive to socializing. Our deck and charcoal grill is a popular gathering spot.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We went to Port St. Joe for a quick weekend, just as a getaway and attend the Scallop and Music Fest. We wanted a clean place to sleep and shower, we didn't need a pool, fitness room, and conference rooms. The Dixie Belle fit the bill. We stayed in room 10, which is a king bed room. The bed was more comfy than I was anticipating, which was a very pleasant surprise. We had neighbors that we never heard while inside our room, the walls were nice and quiet. Housekeeping kept us supplied in clean linens; the shower had a near endless supply of hot water (with good water pressure, yay!) The lady at the desk was a bit brusque, but not offensively so. She was able to tell us about the area restaurants and what to anticipate with the Festival. All in all we will definitely come back when we need another simple weekend trip!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AnnESP2003
FLMmcd, Owner at Dixie Belle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

It always pleases me when people have a good experience at the Dixie Belle. As for my
brusqueness, I apologize. At age 70 taking the Jersey out of this Jersey girl is difficult.

Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

very friendly staff, superclean rooms, we would love to stay here more nights if there would be something to do..
nice town and cute restaurants, very little.
unfortunately the beach nearby looks nice but the water is very dirty, u dont wanna swim inthere.

• Stayed: July 2013
FLMmcd, Owner at Dixie Belle Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Thanks for your appreciation of our efforts to give you clean, comfortable accommodations in Port St Joe. As for the brown water, the unrelenting downpours have churned up the silt from the bottom of the bay. If we ever get 5-7 clear days our water will return to it's clear beautiful blue.