This was our third stay at the Inn. The first visit was very good. We terminated our second visit after spending the first of our planned two nights coping with a multitude of noises—auto, people, electrical beeping, and who knows what! This, our third, trip was much the same except our room was directly across from the ice machine and/or noise maker. Room was rather small. Bath was very small. Many channels posted on their “how to watch” TV card were wrong. In room AC unit was almost as noisy as ice machine. Good location, nice people, but if you can’t sleep why pay the money?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Inn is a recently-restored 22-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Port St Joe
- Port Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida