Stayed at the new cottages during a weekened fishing trip, they are recently constructed, very clean and perfect for a family. We were visiting with friends and had plenty of room to park 2 boats (two cottages)and they had a hose etc. to allow for boat wash down. Staff was very helpful at check in and during our stay. As these are not hotel rooms don't expect daily cleaning or towel replacement. Units have a small kitchen and washer & dryer. The room includes breakfast, was typical for included breakfast, seems to be a little unorganized/slow if you happen to be there when there are more than a few guests at one time. Breakfast cook/attendant was very helpful but was trying to keep breakfast buffet stocked as well as replenish coffee/juices and cook to order as well. Will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Inn is a recently-restored 22-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Port St Joe
- Port Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida