We conducted a business retreat at the Inn. The staff was accommodating and ready to support our needs. The head housekeeper Lisa brought us coffee into the Board Room for our convenience. Miss Pat's breakfast is amazing. Cheese Grits, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage links or patties, biscuits and gravy on the hot bar along with waffles, cereal and continental breakfast offerings gave every appetite options to explore. Miss Pat also cooked eggs to order. The Thirsty Goat reminded me of the hotel bars in Scotland Bed and Breakfasts. Lacey and Nathan were great barkeeps after a day working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Inn is a recently-restored 22-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Port St Joe
- Port Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida