My husband and I go here nearly every year for our anniversary. We keep coming back because we can relax completely here. Its very quiet, despite being close to a major road. Always clean and the staff go out of their way to make your stay as nice as possible. The pool is on the small side so you have to grab some time out there when its not being used, which is easy to do since its a small inn. There are a few shops nearby and you can catch a sunset cruise less than a mile from the inn. The downstairs rooms with porches are nice, in the evening we were treated to music playing at the Thirsty Goat bar at the end of the inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Port Inn is a recently-restored 22-room hotel located in the small coastal town of Port St. Joe on Florida's quiet Gulf Coast, less than twenty minutes from Apalachicola and Mexico Beach. The Inn sits just across the street from St. Joseph Bay and Frank Pate Park with public boat launching facilities, and just three blocks from a new, state-of-the-art marina offering fishing charters and waterfront dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Port Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Port St Joe
- Port Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida