If you are looking for peace, beauty, superb breakfast (eggs Benedict!!!), comfort and wonderful people (George and Betty), you definitely are at the right place! Located only 2-3 minutes from the sugar powder beach of St-Joseph peninsula, Cape San Blas Inn offers romantic rooms, bicycles, canoes & kayaks. And if you are a seafood lover, have a meal at the local restaurant Indian Pass Raw Bar! Best crab legs, shrimps & oysters! George will tell you about it, the only thing you have to do is to enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cape San Blas Inn, located on the pristine Gulf Coast of Florida. Built as a Bed & Breakfast in 1999, the Cape San Blas Inn is situated on the east side of St. Joseph Peninsula. Overlooking picturesque St. Joseph Bay and across the street from the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Inn is situated 25 miles west of Apalachicola and 14 miles from Port St. Joe. Graced by the natural beauty of this yet-unspoiled part of Florida's Gulf coast, the Cape San Blas Inn can be enjoyed year-round with equal enthusiasm. Come stay, relax and experience everything this unique locale offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape San Blas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape San Blas Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Cape San Blas Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida