My boyfriend and I spent two nights at the Cape San Blas Inn last week. The drive along the coast on the way there was absolutely beautiful. The Cape San Blas is a gorgeous little peninsula where you have the beach on one side of the road and the bay on the other. The Inn itself looked so nice dressed up for the holidays and Wendy is such a pleasure to interact with. She also makes a delicious breakfast. The rooms were extremely comfortable and clean and the sleep number beds were a plus. Make sure to catch the sunsets at the beach! We will definitely return in the future
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cape San Blas Inn, located on the pristine Gulf Coast of Florida. Built as a Bed & Breakfast in 1999, the Cape San Blas Inn is situated on the east side of St. Joseph Peninsula. Overlooking picturesque St. Joseph Bay and across the street from the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Inn is situated 25 miles west of Apalachicola and 14 miles from Port St. Joe. Graced by the natural beauty of this yet-unspoiled part of Florida's Gulf coast, the Cape San Blas Inn can be enjoyed year-round with equal enthusiasm. Come stay, relax and experience everything this unique locale offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cape San Blas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape San Blas Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Cape San Blas Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida