My husband and I traveled to Cape San Blas to experience the Gulf beach and check out the area for future family visits. We enjoyed the room and the breakfasts were wonderful. The walk across the street to the beach wasn't bad and the Inn provided us with chairs to take. The beach was big, wide and not crowded. We stay in B and B's a lot and were a bit disappointed we didn't get to eat with the other guests - the Inn was evidently full and the breakfast table wasn't big enough. We also were disappointed with the restaurant choices for other meals. When the hamburger ordered at the "Everything" beach store is the best food around, that is sad. We traveled into Saint Joe and into Apalachicola but didn't find much better. NO good seafood at the beach!??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Cape San Blas Inn, located on the pristine Gulf Coast of Florida. Built as a Bed & Breakfast in 1999, the Cape San Blas Inn is situated on the east side of St. Joseph Peninsula. Overlooking picturesque St. Joseph Bay and across the street from the turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Inn is situated 25 miles west of Apalachicola and 14 miles from Port St. Joe. Graced by the natural beauty of this yet-unspoiled part of Florida's Gulf coast, the Cape San Blas Inn can be enjoyed year-round with equal enthusiasm. Come stay, relax and experience everything this unique locale offers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Cape San Blas Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape San Blas Hotel Port Saint Joe
- Cape San Blas Inn Port Saint Joe, Florida