Cape San Blas Inn
Port Inn(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$118
Hotels.com
Mainstay Suites(Port Saint Joe)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$120
Priceline
Best Western Apalach Inn(Apalachicola)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$97
US$195
US$189
Orbitz.com
Beacon Hill Lodge(Port Saint Joe)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubacross the streetb bcape san blasstate parktrading poststuffed french toasteach morningget awayquichebreakfast was deliciousfresh fruitbike pathice cream shoppig islandfeel right at homedoughnuts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 May 2010

My husband and I love B & Bs and have gone to some lovely ones in eastern U.S. This is the best! It is modern, but has so many features that make you feel at home, especially including the hosts, George & Betty. Breakfasts were gourmet quality, beds were the best we have ever seen in a hotel environment and the view is enough to keep you mesmerized.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2009

We stayed at Cape San Blas Inn for 4 nights and each morning the breakfast was out of this world. George and Betty should set the standards for innkeepers. They are concerned hosts which treat you like a family guest. I would go in a hearbeat to anyplace where they are innkeepers.

Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My daughter and I went to Cape San Blas Inn for our annual getaway and what a surprise
to find such luxurious surroundings, and peaceful atmosphere with such gracious hosts
as George and Betty. The five star breakfasts are amazing! Thanks again for a wonderful
stay!

Stayed: July 2009
Reviewed 4 July 2009

I traveled with my husband to Cape San Blas to photograph a wedding there this past week, and we stayed at the lovely Cape San Blas Inn. The wedding was on a Wednesday night, but we stayed an extra day to have a little getaway vacation of our own and to celebrate our 11th anniversary. The Inn was just perfect for the relaxing 2 nights of our stay. We stayed in the Oyster room and, like others have reviewed, it was very clean and very comfortable. The breakfasts were great, and I thank George for accommodating my aversion to eggs the first morning.

We made use of the Inn's selection of canoes and paddled around Pig Island Thursday morning. I loved the fact that the bay is only a couple of feet deep considering I'm not much of a swimmer. And we had a huge sting ray glide under the boat!

The gulf is a pleasant little walk down the street and with CSB being so secluded, there was plenty of breathing room on the beach. There was a convenience store conveniently (ha!) located right across the street, and it's one of just a handful of businesses on the cape. Very nice and quiet - especially coming from the tourist onslaught that is Destin. Of course, that means you've got to travel a ways to Port St. Joe or Apalachicola to find a restaurant, but that was OK with us.

If we travel down to the CSB area again, we'll definitely be staying at the inn!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank LFoley
Reviewed 23 June 2009

The first thing I'm going to do is apologize to our innkeepers, Georga and Betty, that I have not written this sooner. Eventhough it has been two months since our stay at CSBI, the memories of the accomodations and the service are still very fresh in my memory.
Upon arrival Bill and I were greeted with George's smiling face, he gave us a tour of the Inn and let us know the ammenities the Inn offers - plentiful and more than we could take advantage of during our stay.
The atmosphere of the Inn is comfortable and welcoming - feels like a bit of home, but in a much more beautiful setting. The sun rises over part of St. Joe Bay at the rear of the Inn - you don't want to miss this. It's different each morning. Coffee and tea are available to take out onto the dock so you can watch the fish jumping early in the morning. George serves a wonderfully prepared and presented breakfast - and even gives Betty some of the credit <grin>. The conversations with other guests were very pleasant. We felt we could sit and talk all morning, but we had to pull ourselves away to get to the beach.
A short walk across the street to the Gulf-side beach and our days on the beach could not have been better. In the late afternoon we were back at the Inn for my martinis and snacks. Georga and Betty had glassware and ice ready for us.
You have keyed access to the Inn at all hours so you don't have to worry about a curfew! A confortable night's rest and we were ready to start it all over.
George and Betty make you feel right at home - they are very happy to help.
There's so much more to say about this wonderful gem of a B&B, but I know how those of us are who read TripAdviser....there's always more to say about a place than others are willing to read. CSBI has met and exceeded any expectatioins I had.

George and Betty we'll be seeing you soon.

Kevin and Bill