“A must eat in Port Saint Joe”
Review of Mason Dixon - CLOSED

Mason Dixon
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: Barbecue, Fusion, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Mason Dixon Food Truck specializes in a fusion of North meets South grub. We make gourmet sandwiches, soups and salads.
Mexico Beach, Florida
“A must eat in Port Saint Joe”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I visited yesterday after months of waiting, due to my work schedule. These aren’t your average plain Jane sandwiches you get everywhere else. With their uncommon mixture of ingredients, I had a hard time picking just one sandwich. They all sounded so good. I ended up getting the Alamo and a raspberry Tiramisu. Bring your appetite because the sandwich it’s quite large and very tasty. The Tiramisu was very different, but well worth the splurge for dessert. I’ll definitely be back for to try ALL of the other sandwiches.

• Visited April 2014

Mexico Beach, Florida
“Not your average "food truck"”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My first visit here was when it first opened. My sandwich was very good. I went back just the other week, and they must have done a little change, because my sandwich (the same as before, I'm boaring like that) was phenomenal. I also got a cup of chilli which was so yummy. My 13 month old son and I shared the two. We both loved it. He also loved dancing around the outside patio as I finished my meal.

“Fantastic Sandwiches”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Gamecock was just a fabulous sandwich. Enjoyed the atmosphere and staff was great. Most definitely return! Hidden gem if you ask me.

Lakeville, MN
“Excellent sandwiches!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014

Heard from friends that this relatively new addition to Port St. Joe had really good sandwiches and they were right. This is a eat outside or pick up only. We had pressed sandwiches which were tasty and hot! Reasonably priced and quick. A much better alternative to McDonalds across the street. We will be eating there again soon.

Port Saint Joe, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most creative and delicious food ever!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great food. The creative different types of sandwiches, soups and salads always gives me an opportunity to sample new delicious fare. Kellee always has a smile on for everyone and is a pleasure.

• Visited January 2014