“So good that we went back the next day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Mason Dixon - CLOSED

Mason Dixon
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Soups, Barbecue, Fusion
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mason Dixon Food Truck specializes in a fusion of North meets South grub. We make gourmet sandwiches, soups and salads.
Atlanta
“So good that we went back the next day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for lunch with our two dogs. He had the mountaineer and I had the Peachtree salad (and the last few bites of his sandwich). Loved the food so much that we went back the next day for lunch to try something different. I had the Gamecock (bread was so good) and the slaw and my husband had the Alamo. Delicious! Love this place! Very pet friendly too. Had treats for the dogs and gave them water.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dreams Die Hard”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have been wanting to try this out as locals looking for more options to expand our culinary experiences in our beach communities. My husband was "satisfied" with his experience, and I was definitely disappointed! First, I requested one of the "SPECIALS" of the day, and they were out! While I was deliberating about another option, my husband ordered his sandwich and unsweetened ice teas for both of us. They only had bottled water. We passed on that. After trying to make a decision from the very hard to read chalk board menu, I ordered, and we decided to take them home so we could have some ice tea with them. When we got home it took awhile to decide which sandwich was which. Then, I discovered that one whole side was COMPLETELY BURNED - TO A DARK BLACK CRISP, and tasted like coal. I will not be returning!

1 Thank Ludmilla27
Port Saint Joe, Florida
“This place is AWESOME!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is one of our favorite places to eat in st joe!! My husband and I order from
Mason Dixon at least once a week, and we never get bored with the menu options! There is always something new and tasty to choose from if we want to switch up our usual favorites! Great atmosphere and friendly service!! Every time we have friends and family in town we introduce them to Mason Dixon and we have never heard any complaints!! Great food!!:-)

Mexico Beach, Florida
“A must eat in Port Saint Joe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I visited yesterday after months of waiting, due to my work schedule. These aren’t your average plain Jane sandwiches you get everywhere else. With their uncommon mixture of ingredients, I had a hard time picking just one sandwich. They all sounded so good. I ended up getting the Alamo and a raspberry Tiramisu. Bring your appetite because the sandwich it’s quite large and very tasty. The Tiramisu was very different, but well worth the splurge for dessert. I’ll definitely be back for to try ALL of the other sandwiches.

Mexico Beach, Florida
“Not your average "food truck"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

My first visit here was when it first opened. My sandwich was very good. I went back just the other week, and they must have done a little change, because my sandwich (the same as before, I'm boaring like that) was phenomenal. I also got a cup of chilli which was so yummy. My 13 month old son and I shared the two. We both loved it. He also loved dancing around the outside patio as I finished my meal.

• Visited February 2014