“You gotta go”

Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

On a stormy July day. The service and food was awesome. I love the local and beach feel this restaurant brings. It's a nice little gem in PSJ Florida. I highly recommend it and we will definitely be back

3  Thank Mark C

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We stopped here to grab something real quick and were very disappointed. My husband ordered the shrimp basket and for $12.99 we didn't expect much he got 9 small shrimp that were obviously frozen not fresh, they tasted like plastic... I had the patty melt with fries and our total was $27 and we did not order drinks! My patty melt was very good but how can you mess that up! We won't be back... Being across the street from the gulf you'd think they would have fresh seafood but not here...

Reviewed 22 August 2013

Have had lunch there on a number of occasions. Food has always been good. Excellent Rueben. We ordered take out this week. Gal said it would be ready in 10 mins. I asked her to make it 20. When my husband arrived it was packaged and ready. Sandwiches were hot and juicy and fries were also hot and crispy. Their burgers are better than most in the area restaurants and less expensive. Workers are always friendly and ready to please. Their fish is always fresh and cooked to perfection. This is not a 4 star establishment but food is prepared as ordered. Good place for families. They have something for everyone. There are several tables inside and an outdoor eating area also.

4  Thank Ladysidco
Reviewed 21 August 2013 via mobile

Very Good Rueben sandwich. Reasonable prices, great cheese cake as well. Definitely recommend stopping in.

4  Thank clrcheryl1
Reviewed 14 August 2013

we recently moved to PSJ and had driven by this cute little restaurant for several months. we decided to stop for lunch. Everything was Great. I had philly steak sandwich...loaded with meat, excellent...might be the best philly I've ever had! Husband had grilled mahi-mahi sandwich...wonderful flavor...cooked just right. Onion rings were great and sweet potatoe fries were sweet and crunchy...service was good, outdoor seating was nice under fans and awning....we will be going again....I have a feeling everything on the menu is going to be sampled! Great place to eat!

3  Thank teresah678