“Great breakfast & lunch”

Sister's Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Great breakfast & lunch”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

They treat you like family and do cook to order breakfasts like Mama. They have different specials for lunch every day and the fresh fried shrimp and Grouper (in season) are fixed just right on Thurs. & Fri. nights. The rib eyes are too bad either.

Visited February 2013

Alexandria, Kentucky
“Get there early for breakfast...”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Only wanted breakfast and got it... quick fast and good. Limited menu itmes, but everything was good, hot and delivered quickly.

Visited March 2013
Port Saint Joe, Florida
“Lunch Favorite”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

This is where the locals go for lunch and for good reason. Home style food, friendly staff and excellent prices.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Don S
Tallahassee, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love this place and their chicken salad sandwich”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

My wife and I own a place in St. Joe Beach, Florida and we get down here often from our home in Tallahassee, I always try to make it down here before lunch on Friday because I have to get a chicken salad sandwich from Sisters restaurant in Port St. Joe.

I really do think these sweet ladies make the best chicken salad I have ever eaten...and the slightly toasted buns, just make me want to come back every week.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JoeMizereck32
Sycamore, Illinois
“Amazing down home cooking!”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Four of us stopped in at Sisters for lunch last week and had a fantastic meal. Three of us chose the Fried Tilapia special and were not disappointed. Perhaps the lightest, tastiest breading I have EVER tasted on fish. It was so good I never even touched the tartar sauce. All the meals came with plain, perfect, home cooked sides. I chose and loved the black eyed peas. We highly recommend Sisters. Can't wait to return.

• Visited February 2013